Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time no talk.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thexbeast

thexbeast

Long time no talk. Empty
PostSubject: Long time no talk.   Long time no talk. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 am

I have moved on and off Uldaman for the past three to four years. In that time I have gotten one or two U.S. Firsts, and plenty of fun server firsts... but something is drawing me back to Uldaman. This post will probably go unseen, and for the love of god, I would be surprised if EGS still had anything other then a bank toon in it. I joined the army, got my time to jump out of planes, pretend soldier, all that fun bullshit that no one gives a flying fuck about. I am on the way out... and was thinking about re-activating the account and to go run around drunk on uldaman. It has been a long time since I went to bed early and woke up later to raid with the lights out so my parents wouldn't find out cause i was grounded. Been a long time since I used a steady shot macro to barely clear KZ in one weeks times. And.... Sadly enough... I may miss it.... I don't know if It is only me who visits this site, but i stumbled upon this at random about 17 minutes ago. If anyone is still around, fling me a text with your characters name or an email. Lithelines@gmail.com, 904 400 0299. Or you know... just respond....

Take it easy EGS, God speed.
Back to top Go down

Long time no talk.
Page 1 of 1