Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So...Raid time question.

Go down 
+2
Roxine
Krysenia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysenia

Krysenia

So...Raid time question. Empty
PostSubject: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Has anyone ever considered that the reason we can't recruit that many good people is because we run too damn late lol? I mean seriously let's think logical about this.

Not only apart from being really late when we run, how many people have a little bit of a rough time trying to focus after raiding for 3 or so hours and then on top of it being 5 or 6 am?

I mean something to consider is maybe doing something like 12-3 or something, it also might be easier to recruit some people, not going so late and all.

Just throwing out an idea =)
Back to top Go down
Roxine

Roxine

PostSubject: Re: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:58 pm

hence why i made the earlier raid but no one went so bleh i have no idea what we are doing
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Well the reason I make such a late run is, I'm a night owl. I work evening shift and I absolutely hate being awake during the day. I know Infesord's the same way and doesn't even log in from work until 1 am or later. There's a lot of late night people in the guild, just not the right composition, unfortunately. All we need basically are healers (Holy Pally/Resto Shaman), either for Roxi's run or my run (since I know you can't be in both places at the same time, Ashtarta, as far as healing goes). Basically, all we need are a Resto Shaman for Roxi's run, another healer (since later Kara needs 3 healers really), and on my run I think maybe one more healer.
Back to top Go down
Krysenia

Krysenia

PostSubject: Re: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Well that's the thing though i really don't know if we're gonna be able to get many people running those kind of times
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

PostSubject: Re: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:58 am

and i ca raid at either time... But running more then one day for raiding is SO hard cause my parents are early to bed early to rise... 8 am there already up... So the early raid would allow me to run TWICE!!!! WOOOO. but i do with what i have to .
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:56 am

I can go either way with the Kara runs, but because I like to run Kara with my brother Lust I rather go late since just like Eeden he is a night owl because of work. He and I stopped playing WoW for a few months because we could never find a guild to run kara after 2 in the morning, and were thinking of switching to a UK server just to be able to raid more. We found a great guild that runs the times we like and stayed on this server because of that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Vraxx

Vraxx

PostSubject: Re: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:26 pm

cant do 9 because i have to leave aroun 11 , cant do 12 cuz i wont be back till around 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...Raid time question.   So...Raid time question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...Raid time question.
Page 1 of 1