Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What time are you available to raid?

Go down 
+9
raggs
ChickenParm
ThatOneWarlock
azael
Khardin
du!arm
Paralysis
Drol
Eeden
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeden

Eeden

What time are you available to raid? Empty
PostSubject: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 pm

This post is for the discussion of what time you can be online to raid.

The reason for this post: Gruul's Lair. I want us to fucking get in there, goddammit.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Drol

Drol

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 pm

My times are evenings starting at around 630pm to 2am(Server) at the latest Thursday-Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Paralysis

Paralysis

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:01 pm

Friday, Saturday, Sunday are best for me as i work night during the week....I have to log about 9pm server time weekdays.
Back to top Go down
du!arm

du!arm

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 pm

I work just about every day of the week at random times usually get home around 10
Back to top Go down
Khardin

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:27 pm

I can raid monday to sunday from about 10pm server time to about 3am server time, later on friday and saturday
Back to top Go down
azael

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Sunday and monday are the days off, I leave for work at 7pm server time. every other day
Back to top Go down
azael

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 am

My car broke down this morning, so due to not being able to drive myself to work, im gonna have to cancel my attendance tonight to Kara. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneWarlock

ThatOneWarlock

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:04 pm

My schedule is all fucked up. On friday and Saturday nights I don't get home from work until about 12:30, so early kara run is out of the question. And I share a computer with three other people so I usually have to be offline by about 4-6 AM so late kara isn't an option either. Anyway we might be able to bump it up by a few hours for only one weekend so I can run at least once before school starts?
Back to top Go down
ChickenParm

ChickenParm

PostSubject: Herm   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Usually I'm raiding Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. early in the week or on Saturdays I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Early kara's been 1 night clearing kara for the most part so most of the friday raiders are opened up on Sat for gruul's probably.
Back to top Go down
raggs

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Looking to do raids... available about 9 -10 pm sever time. Want to do Kara, when is the later run?
Back to top Go down
lustofdeath

PostSubject: i wanna run gruuls   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

I get home from work at 1:45am server time. can only run on sat and sunday. unless you all are willing to wait for me to get home on friday. i wanna run gruuls. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hexen

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:24 pm

I can raid from 9-1 server weeknights, later on weekends.
Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:28 am

Im typically available anytime after 1am server and im usually off on Sat so i can prolly raid late evening on Sat.
Back to top Go down
Gregorr

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 am

I can raid any time on fridays and saturdays and can raid every night after about 10:30 pm server time with Gregorr, Kaliq or Jarrel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What time are you available to raid?   What time are you available to raid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What time are you available to raid?
Page 1 of 1