Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie Fluffer

Zombie Fluffer

Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Empty
PostSubject: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Reportedforpussy
Back to top Go down
Zombie Fluffer

Zombie Fluffer

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 pm

So i must add... these 2 that were chosen wernt even the worse of trade chat that hour.. infact everyone was saying fuck and pussy and laughing... now the go fuck you tits was said at someone who knew it was a joke and knew me and laughed and said but i dont have tits so someone else said well go fuck your couch then.. and everyone started saying lines with go fuck your _______ which every word would have been blocked if someone had their launguage filter on. The statement "I assume look up feed pussy" was in referance to someone saying they saw this commercial for cat food then they contunued to say in trade "in it a babysitter had a list of things to do one said FEED PUSSY and she stuck a hand full of cat food down her pants" everyone in trade start laughing and asking where to look it up or how to look it up on youtube... which i replyed the feed pussy reply which is documented in this email, the guy who was talking about the commercail says yep look it up.... way outta context... fuck you blizz.. no one eles in that trade chat got reported but me.. Somone is really tring to fuck with me.. I mean seriously wtf... at this rate im never gonna make it to 70. And aparently have a stalker which looks for anything they could possibly report come from me.
Back to top Go down
Joya

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 am

that sucks and its bullshit. Something is wrong seriously... Blizz had to have reported the others too for everyone talking that way, id ask in trade but ya like u said clearly u have a stalker or psycho on your ass.
Back to top Go down
Iamzombie

Iamzombie

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 am

/my signature
Back to top Go down
Vraxx

Vraxx

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:18 am

ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE did fluff ever tell u i said happy birthday fucker!?
Back to top Go down
Aratanzo

Aratanzo

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:18 am

Whoa! Was that right after I told you to 'Eff Your Couch'? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kungpowcomix
Zombie Fluffer

Zombie Fluffer

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 pm

Yep LOL!
Back to top Go down
Aratanzo

Aratanzo

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:29 pm

haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kungpowcomix
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits   Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluffer reported again... For talk of Pussys and tits
Page 1 of 1