Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bridges: 70 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bridges

Bridges: 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Bridges: 70 Mage   Bridges: 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:22 am

1) Char Name: Bridges

2) Class: Mage

3) Race: Undead

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. (with points): Arcane = 33 | Fire = 28 | Frost = 0

6) End Game Attunement: Attuned to Karazhan, all Heroics; Honored or < with CE/Thrallmar/LC/Sha'tar/Keepers of Time.

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? How often? Most of Kara, have experience with pre-BC raiding.

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in) Blackhorn Clan, Blood Helix

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above) BhC: looking for a raiding guild; BH: inconvenient raid times

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: No

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS: None

8e) Who if anyone, recommended you / sent you to put in an Application? 'Pwnd' referred me to the website upon my request.

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?) Heard it was a late-night raiding guild, seen lots of members around.

10) What makes you special? What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?: I pride myself on giving my full attention to every situation, whether it be PvE or PvP... gear defines a lot in WoW, but so does effort.

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: 375

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills) 375 Spellfire Tailoring (Scryers), 375 Herbalism

13) When do you usually play WoW?: Nearly every night, from approx. 12-4 a.m. and whenever time permits

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? None currently

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: Yes
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

Bridges: 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridges: 70 Mage   Bridges: 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:43 am

Accepted and approved. I will contact you and give you an invite within the next day or so.
Back to top Go down

Bridges: 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1