Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another 70 mage ><

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drackula

another 70 mage >< Empty
PostSubject: another 70 mage ><   another 70 mage >< Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:47 pm

sup, This is Drackula, aka, "Drew". My main is a 70 undead mage, spec changes often. At the moment I am 30/00/31, arc / ice for pvp stuff, but I have no problem playing any spec needed. (Only the 50g, cash is tight) I'm currently atune to Kara, and have all my heroic keys. I love to do daily quests. Ive been to the prince several times, tho i have only been with a group once, who killed him,(The Scurvey Pirates) Ive been in a few guilds, Bad Bloood Brotherhood, when they sold out, i joined Merchants of Death , then Death, and Midnight Bunney Bregade. I was happy with bbb, had officers rank too, but they are no more, The other guilds just were not active enough for me, kara runs sucked and i was always soloing. I have a few freinds who play , tho i am the furthest along , im an enchanter / tailor, my first aid is max'd out, im on mainly nights durning the week and afternoon on weekends, got mic and ventrilo, about me?, im a HVAC tech, i love golf, wow, and guitars. my harley davidson and my laptop. woot!
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

another 70 mage >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: another 70 mage ><   another 70 mage >< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:11 am

Sounds great to me. Only question I have is, when are you usually online?
Back to top Go down

another 70 mage ><
Page 1 of 1