Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korban

Korban

70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage   70 Mage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:29 am

1) Char Name: Korban

2) Class: Mage

3) Race: Undead

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. (with points): (i.e.: Arcane = 46 | Fire = 12 | Frost = 3) Arc/Fire 43/18

6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE/Thrallmar/LC/Sha'tar/Keepers of Time? Kara, KoT, CE

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? How often? alittle

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in) Corrupters, Erus

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above) erus died, leaving Corrupters cause of raiding time

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.) nope

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply):not that i know of
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.)

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application? Sindala/Jin Corrupter GM

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?) Heard there was a late night raiding group

10) What makes you special?
What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?: My job is to Dps and i can bring it

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you. 375

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills)
spellfire tailor 375/ tryin to herb 106
13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.) early day till about 4 pm back on after 11 pm

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances. nope

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: Vent

16) Age / Sex / Location?:21/m/MI
god i fell like im 14 again in a Yahoo chatroom

17) Tell us a bit about yourself: im a laid back guy whos into the fun of the game but also wants to move into endgame content. always willing to run almost anything and help anyone who needs it
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage   70 Mage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:11 am

Accepted =) Will see you in-game!
Back to top Go down

70 Mage
Page 1 of 1