Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

application... Empty
PostSubject: application...   application... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 am

1) Char Name: Mooface

2) Class: Shaman

3) Race: Tauren

4) LvL: 80

5) Spec. (with points): (i.e.: Arcane = 46 | Fire = 12 | Frost = 3)
enhancement.. my points can be asked about in game

6) End Game Attunement: What current-expansion instances are you attuned for?

7) End Game Experience: What raid content have you done? How often?
Naxx, cleared up to Grobbulus... almsot every week for about a month or so

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in)
Egs, Stacked Deck

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above)
my husband kicked me out of stacked because i said i didn't want to do and do not like 25 man content

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.) no

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply): i think everyone knows me in this guild.. whether they like me or not is an entirely different story
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.)

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application?
no-one, i figured i'd apply for shits and giggles so it doesnt look like i;m getting special treatment

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?) rejoining... despite all the bullshit you guys were fun most of the time.. but again opinions may differ and conflict

10) How well do you know your class? In a 10 or 25-man raid, what classes would you expect to be placed with in a group, based on your usual spec? i know my class well enough to fo my job... nuff said

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you. maxxed out

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills)
450 miner/ 450 engineer... i can make mechano-hogs which makes me 1000% cooler then you

13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.) i'm on pretty much all the time because of limited mobility / lack of life

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances. none of my alts are worth inviting because i'm simply too lazy to lvl them for them to be of any use

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: yea i'm usually on your vent anyway...

16) Do you have anything that you have done in-game that you are particularly proud of to have accomplished? i.e. something out of the ordinary (abnormally tanking an instance or leveling at an amazing speed) getting baron's mount before Eeden, lvling to 80 fairly quickly because of pressure and apparently.. (not that i'm proud of this) i'm very good of sticking my nose where it doesnt belong or somehow causing drama

17) Tell us a bit about yourself: despite the general consensus/ opinions and how i may have presented myself in game in the PAST, i'm really not this bad person i'm made out to be- alot of people just don't get to see it though because they haven't taken the time to actually talk to me/ get to know me and i'm actually quite "shy" and act like a bitch as a protective shield i guess you can say.

i love animals and video games.... and cookies... om nom nom.

in game i'm usually the first person to raise my hand to offer help (although this has changed because it sometimes bites you on the ass) or run something just for shits and giggles (LOL IMA TANK THE FIRST BOSS IN KARA!) and i'm always available if someone wants to talk to me.

i know i haven't shown to be the "best person" around in the past and i know alot of you expect changes from me - however those of you wanting me to "change" are not going to see that unless you actually give me the chance. if you would allow it i would love to join this guild and proove i'm not the crazy drama queen bitch or w/e i apparently am- just give me a chance
Back to top Go down

application...
Page 1 of 1