Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+6
Sparkleworks
thexbeast
Tuskeron
Llianna
Zombie Fluffer
Khardin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Khardin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:35 pm

1) Char Name: Khardin

2) Class: Hunter

3) Race: Troll

4) LvL: 80

5) Spec. 16,55 MM roughly 2k dps in 10 man, 2.2-2.5k dps in 25 mans

6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE/Thrallmar/LC/Sha'tar/Keepers of Time? attuned and keyed

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? How often? 10 man Naxx, 10 and 25 man OS, 10 and 25 man Vault, (and tank 25 man naxx)

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in) EGS

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above) Was kicked by eeden without even talking to me

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.) NOPE

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply):
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.) Infesord, Eeden, Shammington, Ryoki, Dularm, Zulaj, Garkbit(doug) oh wait, most of egs

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application? Myself

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?) I love egs, always will, even if im kicked for no reason

10) What makes you special?
What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?:
Im me, and thats all there is to it

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you. 450

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills)
446 LW 450 Skinning

13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.) mon-sun all day (untill i get a job)

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances. They all got kicked out too???

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: Yep

16) Tell us a bit about yourself: Have been a part of egs for a year, logged on today to find casey back and seems the first thing he did was go and kick all my toons?? guess maybe im not welcome anymore, but hey, figured i'd give it a shot. Never did anything to piss u off casey, and im hurt to find that im no longer welcome.

17) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Khardin
Back to top Go down
Zombie Fluffer

Zombie Fluffer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 am

Khardin wrote:
1) Char Name: Khardin

2) Class: Hunter

3) Race: Troll

4) LvL: 80

5) Spec. 16,55 MM roughly 2k dps in 10 man, 2.2-2.5k dps in 25 mans

6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE/Thrallmar/LC/Sha'tar/Keepers of Time? attuned and keyed

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? How often? 10 man Naxx, 10 and 25 man OS, 10 and 25 man Vault, (and tank 25 man naxx)

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in) EGS

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above) Was kicked by eeden without even talking to me

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.) NOPE

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply):
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.) Infesord, Eeden, Shammington, Ryoki, Dularm, Zulaj, Garkbit(doug) oh wait, most of egs

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application? Myself

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?) I love egs, always will, even if im kicked for no reason

10) What makes you special?
What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?:
Im me, and thats all there is to it

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you. 450

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills)
446 LW 450 Skinning

13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.) mon-sun all day (untill i get a job)

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances. They all got kicked out too???

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: Yep

16) Tell us a bit about yourself: Have been a part of egs for a year, logged on today to find casey back and seems the first thing he did was go and kick all my toons?? guess maybe im not welcome anymore, but hey, figured i'd give it a shot. Never did anything to piss u off casey, and im hurt to find that im no longer welcome.

17) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Khardin

Dont be coy khardin, you submited this cause you and lilanna were kicked from full of fail, cause we understood that you were in it mainly for gear. Great come to FoF with the intent that you would return to EGS and when asked if your in FoF for good you sated yes EGS is dead, and you had no intention of comming back to EGS, yeah right. so then when you get alll your allts booted from EGS and get told in FOF that we need you in the early group for tanking.. your respanse is Lillanna wont heal the late group if we arnt together... GREAT GUILD TEAM PLAYERS.. you say your comited to a guild then when the notion that you may get put on a different sectual then lilianna apears you convinionly go and apply to Blood red skys then when you get denyed from Blood red slies you come running back to EGS with your tain between your legs you think eeden will take you back.. for the love of god you cause enough drama in Full of Fail and if you think you will come back to egs after what you up and did to them JUST CAUSE YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER GUILD TO TAKE YOU i hope to god Eeeden dosnt take you back. Kardin you are a back sabber and only out for you and lilanna's gear and sselves go do what you said you would when you said you were gonna transfer of the server like you said you would. Lilianna was horrible to Husky one of the nicest ppk in FOF and she was horrible to him sending him tells involving words such as Faggot, and many others. Then using an excue that she was drunk and this happend more then one time. You on the other hand tried to rally half the guild to side with you behind kandorns back.. you sur will be better off running your own guild, as you feel no guild is run correctly, and EGS for months was run like a nation run buy a mafia which you seemed to be the head of a guild instead a guild no one needs that, not cassy, not me, not kandorn, not any guild so you sur need to go out and create your own guild and run it how you want, not get into a guile then try to trun that guild against the GM and into what you want... Lil go ahead and mesage me horrible comments in game as you did husky and smokra go ahead and hate me but truth is as truth goes.. Casy have them back if you want but unterstand they only come back cause no one else will take them after been booted from fof for drama causing issues.. We dont need that shit and nore do you. Have have fun with them if you want them but be carfule. They only want whats best for them not the guild and wont have any type of seperation.

Edeited to say eeden we didnt steal any of your players understand that they came to us cause they wanted to see gear which is great but also means greedy, and if they were in it for egs they wouldnt have left, and as for zombie i told him if he wants to raid with me he has to be in fof, he loves egs we just dont pug we cant not even i can make an exception for that zombie didnt think you would be back for a long ass time so please dont blame zombie for him leaving. Me and him have very few times we get to be together as of recent events and situations of the past and prestnt preven me from being in egs. This wasnt abot him betraying you this was about him spending time wth me. I love you eeden and always have and never wanted bad things for egs but for the love of god when you left everything went to hell and zombie was the last to leave and my god he didnt want to but he also wanted to spend time with me cause god knows how long we will have together now the days are counting down to D day Sad but holy fuck relly khardin is this your last resort like rally, you left telling everyone different stories to why your here or there and in the end when you didnt get your way you resorted to threating to get it and when that didnt work you go apply to a different guild all while we gear you and no one tells us whats going on and o dont mean pply to this guile i mean you apply to blood red skies.... and when denied come back to egs.. blah good luck with yoursleves if you are about your self and lilanna go start our own guild not join someone elses cause god knows all you want to do is to do things your own way or the high way
Back to top Go down
Llianna

Llianna

Application Empty
PostSubject: Response to Fluffer   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Though I usually don't go about defending myself because I let the facts speak for themselves - I think this post has been so grossly overstated that I feel I have no choice.

Fluffer- If you look at the time of this post it was before, we were so called kicked from FOF. And if you were able to get over your anger long enough to read it, you would have seen the character in question was Khardin, not Smolkra. A toon, I might add, is way beyond your "jurisdiction." Thank you for making your case to Casey about why we should not be allowed to crawl back with our tails between our legs...I'm glad you hate us enough, but really the relationship between Casey and Khardin, is between them, not you. He has never done anything but help that guild, and its members - including you when you were a part of it or a more recent example, when you were trying to gear out your boyfriend's toon because he'd hit 80 and you wanted him to raid with you. He is hurt by Casey's actions with kicking out Khardin and other toons based on stories he's heard, but is sure that once Casey hears his side, he will understand the situation. But this is really none of your business and I refuse to get into it here.

As far as going to BRS: There are many reasons why we felt we needed a change of guild. When we joined FOF we were there to stay but apparently once you get gear from a guild you're stuck for life. I seriously don't believe anyone can deny what I've gone out of my way to do for members of FOF, a thing I would never have done if I wasn't intending to stay and build relationships with the fellow members. The hundreds of gold worth of enchanting mats I provided free of change to anyone who basically ask and dropping everything to do the enchants. I made a point of putting buff food for raids, enchanted scrolls, cloth. I never took any gold for repairs without putting way more than I took back in. This is undeniable. And these are all things I would never have brought up, because I chose to do them because I liked my guild, but I feel her claims that we took complete advantage of FOF and Kandorn. I left EGS to come to FOF because I wanted to raid, when I was there I found a lot of people who I respected and admired for both their playing ability, their humor, and their generosity. Something I tried my best to reciprocate. I don't think anyone could blame Smolkra for not feeling welcome in FOF. As soon as he joined he was bombarded by messages to GTFO and was even told by Kandorn that people didn't want him there or trusted him. The same people repeatedly went to him to tank heroics for them. As far as being unwilling to tank the early group and being called out for it- Smolkra and I try not to centre our lives around WOW, we like to play at the same time, so we can actually spend quality time together. Besides the fact that we live in the pacific time zone when many of the raids are based on ST. When the early raid goes at around 8:00, it is actually only 5:00 here, when we're eating dinner or I'm just getting home from work or school, or Smolkra is getting home from physio, and starting in a week, from work. It is difficult for us to commit to being a part of the early group, when even that one week he was asked to tank, he would not have been able to make it consistently. Smolkra never told Kandorn a definite, "no." He told Kandorn he had to talk to me about it. And was never asked about, although he had decided we would both make sacrifices (ie: our afternoon quickie, lol) so he could be there. Smolkra never does anything he cannot completely commit himself to, a quality I think should be admired not called out. Before Smolkra joined, Kandorn had promised to make him an officer, a position which Smolkra would never solicit. Although I asked Kandorn to follow through with his "campaign promise" it was because of the demeaning title which Smolkra wore ("pawn of fail") which I had a problem with considering his knowledge and his leadership skills. As far as Husky goes- I do not respect him. I find this greedy attitude towards loot to describe him perfectly. But regardless, my feelings are my own. I was out of line, THE ONE TIME, I whispered him. Fluffer- although I was wrong to use being drunk as an excuse, I think if anyone should understand, you should. But regardless I realized this was wrong- but something that should have been discussed with me, and hardly a problem to dismissed over. I have no intention to whisper you and say horrible things - that is not me, I made a mistake, I'm human. I completely respected Kandorn's decision when he said it was between me and Husky (and was already forgotten, when he confronted me last night about wanting to leave). Apparently not.

All of this sums up to: Smolkra did not feel welcome and I only want him to be happy. We play to play together- although we accept that this is not always possible.
If you were to actually talk to Drol whom I'd talked to, I was asking him about prospects, I made this very clear. I told him that me asking him, did not mean we were going to move there. Our "application" was nothing more than an inquiry.

Either way, I'm hurt but its good to know that this is the way you feel about us. I thought we had a positive relationship with you, but apparently I was wrong. Even when I was kicked with only Husky's warning, "Well Llil, I hope you saw this coming, see yaaaa, hahahaha" I never regreted my decision to come to the guild. It was this post, that made me realize I should have never gone. Fluffer go ahead and hate me that's your decision and there's nothing I could or would do about that.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Fluffer

Zombie Fluffer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 pm

In my defence I was wasted..... or wait is it just you that can get away with that excuse. I dont hate you i just dont like how things happend in FoF. The things said to people who took you guys in, geared you, and how flaky things were between your dedication or rather at least khardins dedication to the guild. The 3rd day in Khardin came to me and told me he had gotten wispers from 10 ppl teling him to get the fuck out and i asked him for names he told me he couldnt give names.. I cant help you guys if i dont have names, so you guys decided to stick around get geared out then yesterday tell kandorn the same thing khardin had told me 2 days in, as a reason why you were looking at your options.. thats jacked up... sooo for the netire time khardin said how he was happy in FoF said how you guys were hear for the guild then when talk of moving khardin to an early group for the good of the guild cause we needed a tank for our 3rd naxx run, his responce showed your guyses true colors "if i tank the early group, lilanna probably wont heal for the late".. WTF... so why are you guys in FoF? if all you want to do is tag team.. If thats the case then you guys need to start your own guild not be part of a guild where you arnt just a Tag Team but you are part of a guild in whole and help out even if it means you may not get what you want or time slot that you want. But what really pissed me off the most is after being told that Khardin would be moving to days, you guys secretly go off and look for a new guild.. After we geared you, worked around what you guys want, and the moment its not all revolving around what you guys want as a couple your like PEACE BITCHES.. And we have to find out by the guild leader of the place you guys applyed for, instead of you guys comming to us and saying hey, look we are looking at our options... as 2 days ago you were telling all of us how you were comited and now.. no your looking at your options but being sneaky about it. We have had lots of ppl come and go from FoF but they leave one of 2 ways.. they leave pissed of with a gquit and a fuck you with no plan to where to go next.. or they leave by talking to kandorn or me, and explaining for a week that they may be leaving... What you guys did was down right fucked up.. yeah lets keep getting gear and getting runs and making them belive we are here to stay then when you get that acceptance tell from BRS as you planned then you say peace.... thats shaddy and we dont need that. So no i dont hate you or khardin i just dont like how you guys function sometimes. Or the rude tells ppl in your own guiild or rather tells officers in your guild get in the middle of the night cause your wasted. Shit if you can use the Im wasted card to get outta stuff like what worte above so will I.
But look I think you guys would be happier in your own guild with your own rules and raid when you want to with who you want to.. I dont belive you will ever really get what satisfys you in any guild run by anyone else but you and khardin. Lil your awsome khardin is awsome, just some times the things you do are a bit on the down low and shady, and usualy provoked by something not going your guyses ways.
Good luck in what you do, but really consider maybe starting your own guild instead of trying to convert to a guilds rules and raids.
Back to top Go down
Khardin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Fluffer, i'll talk to you in game, because u obviously dont understand things written in the forum. And as for the "application" to BRS, thats bullshit, neither one of us applied to BRS, and if you heard that, you should have come and talked to us instead of having a "secret officer meeting" resulting in kicking us out. But either way, EGS has nothing to do with this so why are you calling out shit to me on their forum?? You obviously still need to learn how to seperate game from RL Fluffer, and stop trying to cause drama that isnt there.

Oh, and im not wasted, so Im perfectly accountable for my actions, as usual!
Back to top Go down
Llianna

Llianna

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Fluffer the misconceptions that you're trying to persuade other people of with your post are hurtful and a waste of time. I play this game for fun and am not interested in some forum feud. You obviously didn't read my post or you would have understood that some of the things you replied didn't make any sense. Although I have many questions such as, which other officers did I rudely whisper (because you made it sound multiple- when in fact it was only once and only to one person who has been rude to me and my friends- not only Smolkra)? or maybe the fact that you are excused multiple times for your hateful forum rants directed at people and later excused, isn't that a little hypocritical when you're unwilling to extend the same understanding regarding a similar incident? Or what part of talking about prospects about moving to BRS don't you understand? I clearly don't believe that asking someone about the possibilities while clearly stating this wasn't something you were going to do without a lot of thought and obviously not right away. And didn't Smolkra say he had to think about tanking the early group? I don't think that qualifies as a no, but I may be wrong? And what about the application that warranted this response, do you realize now as your vision is less clouded, that it had nothing to do with you??

Fluffer, the reasons, in the post are only a sample of the reasons we were not happy in FOF. We did not use FOF, there were plenty of runs we went on when no loot was received or even rolled on. Any of the times that we did receive loot, we did our part in the groups success, so I think that a fair chance at that loot, is expected and justifiable. People all do an equal amount of work to be in those groups and to make them succeed. From the way you treated us and didn't have the decency to approach us and talk to us about the way you felt a)before posting your initial post b) before kicking us from the guild. Fluffer I don't think I can be in a guild run by hypocrisy, its not that I can't conform to raid rules or times, I did my best to make every single time that I signed up, as did Smolkra. I think your claims are unfounded and ridiculous. Instead of ripping us down about wanting to raid together, but willing to do it for a week, maybe you should have stepped back and looked at the reasons. I think they're understandable. Especially considering the time zone/the fact that we work and aren't consistently home or on, until minimally 7:00pm.

I think I should stop before this post crosses the line into being unnecessarily rude. Some people's logic or rather lack of logic confounds me. The way some people deal with problems by throwing insults rather than by communicating directly, confuse me.

Enjoy your game time because that is what this is...A GAME. It should be fun and undramatic. And ....... I don't think this is something you've ever been capable of.
Back to top Go down
Tuskeron

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Fluffer, I'd hate to say it but, there was really no need for you to attack Khardin in this thread.

As Llianna pointed out, he was talking about Khardin, and not Smolkra.

And as for what happened with FoF and Smolkra, that wasn't even mentioned in this thread. There's better ways of going about showing your anger to what someone may or may not have done to you or your guild.

Really this is twice you have attacked someone after they have departed from your guild.
At least I "complained" (in my opinion it was just stating the reasons I left to the people who asked but whatever) when I left.

Seriously it's not cool at all that when someone tries to move on or go somewhere else, that you try to ruin their chances of moving on. It's shows bad character and it's really just the worst form of harassment you can do.

So Smolkra may or may not have been in your guild for gear. I sure didn't hear any complaints about it when you guys told people if they joined they would get gear. So you tease the dog with the treats, but he can't have them?

Come on now, you only made yourself look bad.

Eeden, I don't know what you heard, but all I know is, Smolkra likes to raid, and he wasn't getting that in your guild (whether or not you guys panned to raid soon), so he left for another guild on a totally different toon. He got his wish, and he raided, but I don't think he ever did you wrong. When people are actively trying to come back, it should show you something. I don't think him getting booted out of FoF has to do with anything.

Fluffer it had to be said. I know you will get mad at me, but you have to know how much of an ass you make yourself out to be. You did it for me back when I trolled trade, I am only returning the favor.

Edit: As for people who left bitterly and in a rude matter, don't ever let them back, EVER.

Last edited by Tuskeron on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Tuskeron

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Llianna, don't even bother. It's one of those situations where it doesn't matter how rational you are.

I went through it, and I know. It's too bad you have to deal with it too, but just do yourself a favor and never look at this thread again.
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 am

Zombiefluffer-
Quote :
Dont be coy khardin, you submited this cause you and lilanna were kicked from full of fail, cause we understood that you were in it mainly for gear.
Damn fluffer, last time I checked, you where in a raiding guild to GET gear. Not to be all lovey-dovey. Plus lilanna made it more then clear that she gave far more then she received.

Zombiefluffer-
Quote :
JUST CAUSE YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER GUILD TO TAKE YOU i hope to god Eeeden dosnt take you back
WOOOOOOW someones retarded. After they get so called “kicked” from YOUR guild, you go on and show absolutely no class what-so-ever and violate ever douche baggery law out there. Since when is it in your “SUPREME POWER” to tell other people they cant apply to egs on a SEPARATE character? Let me answer this for you because you are to retarded to say anything comprehensible. IT HAS NEVER BEEN.

Lilianna-
Quote :
Fluffer- If you look at the time of this post it was before, we were so called kicked from FOF
SO, not only did they not apply DURRING the time they were in your guild but afterwards. Why are you being so rude and abrasive to people you personally got kicked outta your own guild when they try and sever complete ties with FoF?

Zombiefluffer-
Quote :
In my defence I was wasted.....
Fluffer grow up and stop using that as an excuse. Theres a reason why, in court, its not a legit excuse. Theres a reason why when you say “I got knocked up because I was drunk” the baby doesn’t magically disappear. This excuse gets really old around the fifteenth time you have used it. And on every major post, whether it be for EGaSM’s death, FoF random shit or anyother major post, that miraculous statement
ensues… why is that?

Khardin-
Quote :
Oh, and im not wasted, so Im perfectly accountable for my actions, as usual!
Bravo! See that fluffer? Think before you post. Your postings do not inspire fucktastic insights, they do not further along any cause positively, nor do they have a positive effect upon egs.
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 am

Tuskeron-
Quote :
Seriously it's not cool at all that when someone tries to move on or go somewhere else, that you try to ruin their chances of moving on. It's shows bad character and it's really just the worst form of harassment you can do.
Tuskeron CONGRATZ with hitting the nail smack dab on the head.
Ladies and gents, I am not done! I have just begun!

Zombiefluffer-
Quote :
We have had lots of ppl come and go from FoF but they leave one of 2 ways.. they leave pissed of with a gquit and a fuck you with no plan to where to go next.. or they leave by talking to kandorn or me, and explaining for a week that they may be leaving...
Wow so your guild is so abrasive, so rude, the majority of the people that leave are PISSED AT FOF? That shows superior leadership skills right there.

ZombieFluffer-
Quote :
What you guys did was down right fucked up
SO everyone in the history of wow who was kicked out of a guild never sought another guild? EVER? Or that it is undignified to pursue another guild when you are guild less? Then ill be damned, 95% of people who paly wow are FUCKED UP! Touché fluffer!

Zombiefluffer-
Quote :
After we geared you, worked around what you guys want, and the moment its not all revolving around what you guys want as a couple your like PEACE BITCHES
If im not mistaken, as a functioning couple, the do whats best for the COUPLE, not whats best for every one around them.

Its people like you fluffer that there needs to be words like defenestration in the dictionary. That word means the act or art of throwing something (esp) people out a window.
Back to top Go down
Sparkleworks

Sparkleworks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:36 pm

This is all interesting and everything, but I love how we're all gunna ignore the fact that Llianna has a bad habit of paging people just to be a complete bitch.

Hi. That and Smolkra's pushy, rude attitude is why WE left EGS. Pretty sure we're not the only ones.

(Or was I not supposta bring THAT up?)
Back to top Go down
Llianna

Llianna

Application Empty
PostSubject: RE: TART   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 am

Am I supposed to ignore the fact like I have, by not stating my side of the story that you and you're clique who wouldn't run anything were short a tank and talked Smolkra into tanking for you. Why he agreed, I don't know, considering the trash you guys talk about him even before this. When the group was wiping on COS AGAIN and AGAIN and I could clearly see it was you wiping the group. You and yours decided to say it was because Smolkra sucked as a tank. So this Tart is why I said you suck. I'm sorry, I was out of line, but I was calling it like I saw it. Just because too many people don't have the balls to tell you the truth - doesn't mean I'm going to let you keep blaming other people for group malfunctions when it is clearly your lack of ability Very Happy

Sorry- call me a bitch if you want. But I cannot even understand why you were in a guild when all you wanted to do was run with eachother - start your own little guild like you did.

This game is supposed to be fun. Sorry I tried not to be petty, even if it meant not defending myself and what I did. Even if it meant EGS getting upset at me - you deserved it.

So turn that bitch calling finger around and stop being the pot calling the kettle black --
Back to top Go down
Sparkleworks

Sparkleworks

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 am

Llianna wrote:
Am I supposed to ignore the fact like I have, by not stating my side of the story that you and you're clique who wouldn't run anything were short a tank and talked Smolkra into tanking for you. Why he agreed, I don't know, considering the trash you guys talk about him even before this. When the group was wiping on COS AGAIN and AGAIN and I could clearly see it was you wiping the group. You and yours decided to say it was because Smolkra sucked as a tank. So this Tart is why I said you suck. I'm sorry, I was out of line, but I was calling it like I saw it. Just because too many people don't have the balls to tell you the truth - doesn't mean I'm going to let you keep blaming other people for group malfunctions when it is clearly your lack of ability Very Happy

Sorry- call me a bitch if you want. But I cannot even understand why you were in a guild when all you wanted to do was run with eachother - start your own little guild like you did.

This game is supposed to be fun. Sorry I tried not to be petty, even if it meant not defending myself and what I did. Even if it meant EGS getting upset at me - you deserved it.

So turn that bitch calling finger around and stop being the pot calling the kettle black --

1. We hadn't "talked trash" about anyone until such time as YOU were a bitch. You're pointing fingers at the wrong 'clique'. No one gave Smolkra ANY issues over his tanking capabilities, in fact we blamed lag and left it at that. I generally come with proof. You come with imaginative allegations that make little to no sense.

2. It was two wipes. Due to lag. Get over yourself and tell him to do the same. It happens.

3. We were willing and HAVE run plenty of instances for anyone who has asked. I've healed SEVERAL NON-Heroic instances for those who have asked, much less Heroics when possible. I turned down a total of two 10 mans due to inability regarding RL issues... this makes me not a team player now? (Or is having a full time job now inexcusable?)

4. Not only did you need to page me simply to give me shit, but you felt the need to track me down through an alt. Didn't you have anything better to do that night? Even if for some freak reason it was the sole reason that *I* wiped us "over and over" again, is that really any reason to hunt someone down to be an ass?

I'm not really sure if I sure be more pissed or just amused at this delusional world you've created for yourself.

(BTW? "I try not to be petty" has got to be the most bullshit statement I've read all night considering YOU FELT THE NEED TO HUNT ME DOWN SIMPLY TO BE A BITCH. Duh. That = petty.)

This stated, I'm not bothering with this thread further, because having a debate with someone who has small grasp on reality is less entertaining than playing golf without clubs.

Eeden, I'm intensely pleased that you've removed this trouble from your guild.
Back to top Go down
Llianna

Llianna

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 am

Wow Sparkleworks or whatever your main is these days- its flattering to know that you've thought about me quite a bit - enough to quit a perfectly good guild - over, even though it should have been nothing more than a random comment by someone who wasn't even in the guild. Or was that not the only reason that you quit? Nice one!

Anyways like I said- it's nice to know you've apparently lost sleep over what a random person says to you, while I've not thought of you once. If some stranger commenting on your lack of abilities this much- you might want to see someone about those self-esteem issues. Just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 am

what's sadder is when someone needs to call out a stranger's faults to make them feel better. really classy people, real fucking classy
Back to top Go down
Zëro

Zëro

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 am

Llianna wrote:
Wow Sparkleworks or whatever your main is these days- its flattering to know that you've thought about me quite a bit - enough to quit a perfectly good guild - over, even though it should have been nothing more than a random comment by someone who wasn't even in the guild. Or was that not the only reason that you quit? Nice one!

This is what meant I when I said it guild. Almost everyone knows that you and Khardin are together. Because of that fact, what you do and what he does DO affect how people think of you. You can say that's petty or whatever how much you want to, its not gonna change that fact. When you're whispering people to be a bitch, it looks badly on Khardin too, though to a lesser extent. And seeing as he was in (albeit slight) position of power, when he didn't even tell you "That's not cool, you shouldn't do that", it pissed people off. Enough so to /gquit. That's why he's not coming back, and neither would you. And this is EXACTLY what Eeden told me was gonna happen.

Llianna wrote:
Anyways like I said- it's nice to know you've apparently lost sleep over what a random person says to you, while I've not thought of you once. If some stranger commenting on your lack of abilities this much- you might want to see someone about those self-esteem issues. Just a suggestion...

For someone who was SOOOOO against drama that they /Gquit, you sure seem to like causing enough of it. You're such a god damned hypocrite. Now I'm telling you again, EGS business DOES NOT CONCERN YOU. If you honestly gave a shit what WE do as a guild, then you shouldn't have left on such bad terms. Your opinion is MOOT, meaning IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. Now, kindly STFU, and GTFO.

Also, for everyone else reading this, getting drunk/stoned is NOT an excuse to be A GIANT COCK. If you're getting drunk and acting like a DICK FACE, then YES, you are responsible for your actions. Same for if you decide to hit up your bong and be RAGING FUCKWAD. You're responsible because you had control over what caused your altered state of mind.

In before the lock...
Back to top Go down
Llianna

Llianna

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Zero my intention was never to come back. Although there are many people that I admire and respect in EGS there is simply too much bullshit. This is why I quit. If you're unable to separate what Khardin and I say or do, that is ridiculous. I don't keep him on a leash and he surely does not keep me on one. We are both our own people to say and do what we please. We are not accountable to the other person. But that being said, what happens in a stupid computer game is not going to affect our relationship in RL. Anyone who thinks they know anyone through a video game, needs a reality check. So grow up Zero and stop thinking your above everyone else, cause your not. Khardin was never nothing but good to that guild, he did nothing to deserve the way Casey or you treated him. Casey - you should have had the respect to talk to Khardin and hear his side of the story before you acted. He's always been a good friend to you and would do and has done nothing to hurt your guild- you can look for other sources for that. As I recall, many people started leaving way before all this bullshit went down.
Back to top Go down
Zëro

Zëro

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

There's a problem with your logic about yours and Khardin's actions not reflecting on the both of you. This is more than just a game. Its a SOCIAL game. That means there are PEOPLE on the other side of EVERY character, not just yours. If both of your actions had occured in real life at a job or at a store or restaurant, you can BE DAMN SURE that the same thing that happened here would have happened there. Your argument is FLAWED. He starts work in, what? A week? I QUADRUPLE-FUCKING-DOG DARE YOU to go into his job, announce you're his GF, and then start shit with everyone there. You wouldn't do it. Know why? Because it WOULD get him fired, and it WOULD be both his fault for not telling you not to do that, AND your fault for doing in the first place. This is more than just a game, that excuse doesn't fly, and now you know why. And quite frankly, if you still can't see that, then maybe this isn't the game for either of you.
Back to top Go down
azael

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 am

Ya know Zero, I may have some my own issues with you but, here, now Ive gained a lot of respect for you. That pair, Kharadin/smolkra and llianna are two of the biggest fuck ups on this server. I dont give a flying fuck how good they are or how good their gear is, she is probably the most worthless human being on this planet. Kharadin if you read this, dont leash that bitch, muzzle her. Or put her down. Thats what you do with rabid dogs. You dont let them run around shitting on all your friends and guild members. You may not be responsible for her actions but when she runs around shitting on people, it reflects on you.
Back to top Go down
Tuskeron

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:21 pm

azael wrote:
Ya know Zero, I may have some my own issues with you but, here, now Ive gained a lot of respect for you. That pair, Kharadin/smolkra and llianna are two of the biggest fuck ups on this server. I dont give a flying fuck how good they are or how good their gear is, she is probably the most worthless human being on this planet. Kharadin if you read this, dont leash that bitch, muzzle her. Or put her down. Thats what you do with rabid dogs. You dont let them run around shitting on all your friends and guild members. You may not be responsible for her actions but when she runs around shitting on people, it reflects on you.

You sound just as bad, if not worse as the people you complain about. Grats!
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm

maybe thats the whole idea?
Back to top Go down
Khardin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:33 pm

wow azael, last time i checked telling someone "you suck" didnt illicit such a brutal uncalled for response, how many times a day do people get told n trade that they suck?? cuz if they all did what tart did and quit because someone NOT IN THE GUILD told them they suck, there would probably not be ANY people in a guild. The only reason everyone is blowing this so out of proportion is because Tart obviously lacks any self esteem and cant handle being told she sucks. This thread has become a post of complete bullshit, and u all need to just fucking drop it now. It really isnt fair to EGS to have a thread like this on their website where prospective applicants will read it. I hope Eeden comes to delete this when he gets internet, because everyone is getting really out of hand. Not to mention that nothing being said really has anything to do with the topic of the post. If you guys cant grow up and get over this instead of trying to cause more drama, then maybe you should go apply to be an extra on a soap opera, and you can get your drama fix before you log on and make an ass of yourself. With that all i have to say is

Eeden do yourself a favour and delete this whole thread!
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 am

I am not completely back, but all I see is children.

Grow up. All of you. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.

I kicked Khardin until further notice. I want to speak to him first.

I need to speak with Tart. I need to speak with Khardin. I need to speak with pretty much everyone involved with this incident.

I will say I was a little pissed Khardin and I did say some things in the in-game e-mail you got from me, but I kicked you as a precaution for other things until I can get to the bottom of the bullshit.

I am very disappointed in the behavior of a lot of you, but I will save that for another post. Thread locked. Will delete later, I want people to see my post first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1