Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Format! (Updated for Wrath: Feb 11, 2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreadz
Admin

Application Format! (Updated for Wrath: Feb 11, 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Application Format! (Updated for Wrath: Feb 11, 2009)   Application Format! (Updated for Wrath: Feb 11, 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:28 am

1) Char Name:

2) Class:

3) Race:

4) LvL:

5) Spec. (with points): (i.e.: Arcane = 46 | Fire = 12 | Frost = 3)

6) End Game Attunement: What current-expansion instances are you attuned for?

7) End Game Experience: What raid content have you done? How often?

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in)

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above)

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.)

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply):
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.)

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application?

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?)

10) How well do you know your class? In a 10 or 25-man raid, what classes would you expect to be placed with in a group, based on your usual spec?

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you.

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills)

13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.)

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances.

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?:

16) Do you have anything that you have done in-game that you are particularly proud of to have accomplished? i.e. something out of the ordinary (abnormally tanking an instance or leveling at an amazing speed)

17) Tell us a bit about yourself:

18) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastings.forumotion.com

Application Format! (Updated for Wrath: Feb 11, 2009)
Page 1 of 1