Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

goodbye, this time definately for good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

goodbye, this time definately for good Empty
PostSubject: goodbye, this time definately for good   goodbye, this time definately for good Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:42 pm

this has to be said EGS, i'm sick of this crap.

the entire time Eeden was gone did i, or did i not help as many of you as i could? did i not go out of my way for some of you to get gear crafted for you? did i or did i not respec at pretty much the drop of a hat because certain people wanted runs but OTHER people who claim to be all for "the guild" refused to help?

how did you guys repay me? some of you treated me like an idiot, some of you didn't even say thank you and some of you just simply stopped even saying hello and would only seem to talk to me if you wanted something from me. ask yourselves EGS is this fair?

EVERYTHING i have been doing in recent times has been for the guild. has been for Eeden and because he's not around yet again my efforts don't seem to be worth it. it's all well and good EGS to want to raid and want gear but you need to work as a team as well and i'm simply not seeing that. i would name names but this might cause unwanted drama. SOME of you raid outside of the guild and you don't even consider to ask anyone else- yes i'm guilty of the same but i'm not in it for gear like you guys, i'm there to learn the fights and work out strats to be OF USE to the guild.

some of you will only help others if you somehow get something out of it. i have never done that and maybe i'm just too proud to admit sometimes i need help too.

some of you speak down to other people for speccing wrong or not knowing something - this is a game people will play the way they want to play and sometimes won't know something- not reading patch notes or reading EVERY single thing there is to know about a spell doesnt make you a bad person or player in any way shape or form. some of us actually learn differently to others.

back to what i was saying: EGS i know i have my flaws, i have a temper and i'm not good with words. but this is no reason to make someone feel extremely unwelcome to a guild and treat them like a doormat. yes, i help people at times when they don't "deserve" it but have i not TRIED to be fair about it? this hurts, this hurts so very much knowing that a guild i have tried to do nothing but good things for seems to feel this way about me.

and i guess.. i'm going to also have to say this: Eeden, you have hurt me the most. you knew certain things were bothering me for a VERY long time and yet you didn't seem to care and in fact if i remember correctly you said "i keep you around because you help people" yes, i'm kept around because i'm the doormat no-one else in your guild wants to be because it seems 98% of them are selfish and loot hungry and again will only EVER help if they get something out of it. (there are alot of other things i could say about you Eeden and how you have hurt me but i'd prefer not to as i feel they should remain between just the 2 of us)

So i bid you farewell EGS, i've gone to a guild that doesnt expect me to drop what i'm doing for help and not give me any credit for it.

AND i implore you all to really sit down and have a good think about this. about what i'm saying or really trying to say. saying thank you means alot. doing something nice for the sake of doing something nice means alot. WORKING as a team to get to where you want to be really means alot. and thats all i've ever tried to do.

Goodbye and good luck, sincerely yours:

Mooface/RosiexX
Back to top Go down
du!arm

du!arm

goodbye, this time definately for good Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye, this time definately for good   goodbye, this time definately for good Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:08 am

I'm gonna miss you moo
Back to top Go down

goodbye, this time definately for good
Page 1 of 1