Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

taking a break from WoW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caellum

Caellum

taking a break from WoW Empty
PostSubject: taking a break from WoW   taking a break from WoW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 am

For those of you who have been wondering where Reioku and Sylar have been. We have been doing a lot of thinking for the past few weeks and have decided to cancel our World of Warcraft accounts for a while. We aren't quitting WoW or anything, just need some time away from the game. I'm not sure about Rei but everytime I get online I am only online for 10-15 minutes before getting bored of playing anymore. I told Casey that I probably wont cancel my account but have decided after playing for roughly an hour the other day that I just can't play anymore. The last time Rei and I did this was before joining EGS. We appreciate everything and love the guild a lot but just can't play anymore at the moment. We will be back and I might be back when patch 3.3 comes out because of the cross realm instance ability, I'm not sure. Just wanted to give you all a heads up on the situation and let you know that we both will be back. If possible I would like to stay in the guild even though we will not be playing for a while. Good luck to all of you and hope to see you again soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804

taking a break from WoW
Page 1 of 1