Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

break.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

break. Empty
PostSubject: break.   break. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 am

my internet is being disconnected on the 20th and i don't know how long i'll be gone for, and obviously no internet = no WoW.

but at the moment this is a good thing for me, because i was trying to take a break anyway and i guess one could say with my internet being cut, having no control over it because it will be in someone else's hands... that i'm pulling an Eeden.

good luck while i'm gone EGS, i'm sure no-one will miss me anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: break.   break. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:29 am

Nuuuu, Moo can't go! Me sad! =(

Well... I hope everything goes great for ya while you're gone, and hope to see you back soon!
Back to top Go down

break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: break.   break. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:53 am

ISP have a no asshole policy? Not only will no one miss you, we'll enjoy the absense.
Back to top Go down
Zëro

Zëro

break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: break.   break. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Dax2FuckYou wrote:
ISP have a no asshole policy? Not only will no one miss you, we'll enjoy the absense.

I see another ban coming. Good job on not learning anything.
Back to top Go down

break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: break.   break. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh was I supposed to learn something? That when being called and asshole and asshat, I should bite my tongue so no one cries over being called out? I did that for months in EGS, the time for that bullshit has passed. If you think an IP ban will really hurt my feelings, youre sadly mistaken. The only thing greater than never seeing the ramblings of you drama queens here again would be when you all finaly server transfer or loose your net like the king and queen of the shit pile have. So IP ban away!
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: break.   break. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:00 pm

wow, you're still on my case? you do realize the thing i mentioned had nothing to do with the trade incident, which had nothing to do with you. the bullshit i had with kandorn was between me and kandorn, it had NOTHING to do with you. so yea, i am going to call you an asshole because, sadly thats what you are.

i was referring to when you needed help in sholazar basin and i offered to help, i don't like you but that doesnt mean i'm not going to try and help someone if they freaking need it. get off your high horse, stop taking stabs at people and stuff that hasn't got anything to do with you and take a long hard look in the freaking mirror- by calling everyone out on all this "bullshit" every single day does that make you a bigger better person in any way shape or form? didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: break.   break. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Dax, seriously? Wow. You need to grow up. This is what I mean, you don't know how to let things go. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: break.   break. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

break.
Page 1 of 1