Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysenia

Krysenia

IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site   IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey guys. And Caellum this message was put into motion because of you lol.

When you get to the new site, all you have to do is register, and then go to your profile and associate yourself with the guild, and claim which characters in the guild are yours.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT A GUILD APPLICATION!!!! Don't DO IT!! lol

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site   IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

ROFL, so now you tell me. I couldn't help myself on that application, I was bored.. at work...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Krysenia

Krysenia

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site   IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Rofl!
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site   IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 am

yeah.. i have a guild launch account but cant seem to be able to associate myself with the guild or get it working so fuck it i'm going to keep using this site because it seems i'm too stupid to get the new site working for me -.-
Back to top Go down
Krysenia

Krysenia

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site   IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 pm

It's not that hard, it should be inside of your account panel when you log into a guild launch site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site   IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT info about getting started on the new site
Page 1 of 1