Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khardin

Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Empty
PostSubject: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Hey guys, i know a lot of ppl arent ready for ulduar, but i wanna get an idea of who is interested in going into ulduar, more than likely just for flame leviathan as it isnt an incredible gear dependant fight. It will take apporximately 1hr to down the boss if things go well, and he drops items for every class, so if you are interested pls post here, and i'll work out a time that suits as many ppl as possible, and we can at least give it a shot, and maybe have Flame leviathan on our farm list to help ppl get geared up for Malygos and the rest of Ulduar. (And yes I know 1 boss in ulduar doesnt have all the gear we need to do the rest of ulduar, but it sure helps). Anyways, hopefully there is some interest, if there isnt significant interst in guild (6+ members) i will be doing full pugs every week and everyone that is interested can just send me a tell and i'll keep u on the invite list. And for those that are afraid of pugs, i succesfully downed Flame leviathan in a grp of pugs that were all undergeared (with 2 geared members in raid) and only 2 ppl had even been in ulduar. So that said, if a bunch of pugs in blues and greens can do it, so can we!!!
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:53 pm

I believe I said it once, and I'll say it again:

Even if we were ALL ready for Ulduar, we are not going in until we have a solid raid group of 10 people so we don't have to PuG anyone in. We're still pugging Naxx and having problems with a boss here and there for whatever reason, so I STRONGLY oppose to the idea of Ulduar.

We do not have 10 raiding regulars at the moment.

We do not have the gear to go beyond Flame Leviathan.

I do NOT want to pug anything for Ulduar.

This is what I have to say, and that is final.

Also, redirecting this thread to here: https://everlastings.forumotion.com/chit-chat-f4/about-ulduar-t470.htm
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

PostSubject: Re: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Let me put it this way; theres a boss in there where blizzards acheivment litterally says it feeds on your tears. This area is no joke, Guilds tht had pre nurf MURU down (hardest boss ingame TO DATE) have only recently full cleared on all hard modes, and even though flame levaithon is the new chess event, everything else is the new kelthis. I would strongly suggest a SOLID ten man group that can one shot rofl stomp every boss in naxx, let alon os two drakes, let alone malygos attempt this place that eats repair bill money like candy.
Back to top Go down
Khardin

PostSubject: Re: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:55 pm

First attempt in Ulduar, raid consisted of 6-7 EGS members, 1-2 tanks, 2 heals, and 3 dps, Sucessfully completed Flame leviathan on hard mode, and 1 shotted razorscale, XT, and Kologarn. Did 4 bosses in 1.5 hrs with 1 wipe on flame leviathan. Stopped due to time constraints.
Back to top Go down
Llianna

Llianna

PostSubject: Re: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 pm

<3 you Smile
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:10 pm

First attempt in Ulduar, raid consisted of 6-7 EGS members

yea... still not a FULL guild run which is what Eeden wants, until we have the full 10 members in guild willing and READY then i'm not setting a hoof into ulduar again anytime soon Razz
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

PostSubject: Re: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:33 am

Good job khardin! now get past Hodir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar   Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show of hands, who wants to mess around in Ulduar
Page 1 of 1