Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Ulduar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeden

Eeden

About Ulduar Empty
PostSubject: About Ulduar   About Ulduar Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:36 pm

I know some of you are antsy to do Ulduar, but after doing some reading up, I'd rather us go in there with at least full epics before attempting Ulduar. Sure, Flame Leviathan may be "easy" but the point is, is that the rest of the instance requires the gear. Flame Leviathan does not drop enough gear for a full raid to progress through Ulduar. On top of that, I would REALLY not like to have to pug in one or two people for Ulduar, since it's a higher difficulty than Naxxramas/OS/Malygos is.

I would like a full 10-man EGS run for Ulduar, that way there are no stupid pugs to deal with.

Thanks for understanding! =)

- Eeden
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

About Ulduar Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Ulduar   About Ulduar Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

I completely agree with you Eeden. From what I've read it's best to run the instance with tier 7 equivalents to really be able to stand a chance in Ulduar, but full epiced should be good as well to start off with. I have a lot of catching up to do since I've been out of the game for so long, but plan on trying to get back into it and work on a healer and off tank for raiding Ulduar with you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804

About Ulduar
Page 1 of 1