Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did Eeden go?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeden

Eeden

Where did Eeden go? Empty
PostSubject: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Apparently I've had a run-in with Win32 Vitro... it's a virus. A bad one. It's hit 518 executable files on my computer and it's constantly replicating itself into more and more executable files. It took out my fucking Doom port on all backups. The scary thing is, out of that 518, only 28 WERE NOT IN MY BACKUP PARTITION. So I have to reformat and remove everything. I'll be back in a day or so I assume. I don't even know how the fuck it got on me, but I suggest everyone that reads this post keep a fucking eye out for this thing and go look it up. It's a virus that replicates itself and uses polymorphism to escape virus scans and attacks any and all .exe files on your computer.

Anyway... shutting comp down. Be back later.
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:19 am

Update on this virus...

It's apparently a brand new strain of the virus, "Vitro" infects through the web browser and then goes from there. I will be out for a few days or so, this thing is that bad. The ONLY thing that can even detect it is Avast! but that fails to do anything to it.

What's going to happen is I'm having my entire computer wiped to high-level clearance specifications and then overwriting all that data.

Anyway, I'm done for a few days. Stuck in Linux since I dualbooted it. This sucks. fjidapjpaafas

Be careful guys.
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm

i for one, blame infesteve
Back to top Go down
braela

braela

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:09 pm

4 out of 5 doctors agree, blame falrock Razz
Back to top Go down
Breezypoof

Breezypoof

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Eek, the same thing happened to my computer actually, on April Fool's Day.
Then like a week ago, Michael's computer did the exact same thing.. we both had to reformat and lost eeeeeeverything. D:
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:40 pm

april fools day? daaaaamn thats a bad joke... still blame infesteve
Back to top Go down
Breezypoof

Breezypoof

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:16 am

Yeah, it was all over the news.. the "april fools virus"

): I happened to get it.
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:44 am

eating a small cuban child a week before hand can prevent this kind of stuff from happening Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did Eeden go?   Where did Eeden go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did Eeden go?
Page 1 of 1