Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onawarl

Onawarl

Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter   Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:42 am

1) Char Name: Onawarl

2) Class: Hunter

3) Race: Tauren

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. Beast Master: Beast Mastery: 41 points | Marksmanship: 20 points

6) End Game Attunement: Am Kara attuned

7) End Game Experience: Have downed Attunemen, Moroes, and The Maiden. Only run partial Kara every couple weeks.

8a) Previous Guilds: The Annihilators

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: The "hard core" have left to join a raiding guild and many followed because the people they knew left, now the guild is dying.

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: No

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS: None

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application? No one

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: Looking for a casual guild

10) What makes you special? Unfortunately I don't consider myself special, I try hard to be supportive, help my guildmates as much as I can and do my best to play well and learn from my mistakes.

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: 375

12) What are your professions? Leatherworking 364/Skinning 375

13) When do you usually play WoW?: I usually get on around 7pm and do dailies for about 30-60min Mon-Thurs. Friday nights and Saturday nights I will often get on after 9pm and will stay on until 2am. Saturday and Sunday daytime gaming vairies, I do have a family and other responsibilities.

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. Koto (Hunter 30), Mongus (Warlock 17), Sendria (Priest 22), Aelil (Mage 16), Dorne (Druid 17), Vashidu (Shaman 11)

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: Yes, I have used both vent and TeamSpeak, I currently have a teamspeak server set up on a Linux box.

16) Tell us a bit about yourself: 40 year old married guy, live in Virginia, have a full time job, married with 2 kids (got my son hooked on WoW too). I am pretty easy to get along with but usually don't start out to chatty. I like raids when I have the time but just enjoy the game even if it is pulling a lower level guildy through an instance or framing mats to make someone a set of armor. I prefer questing and running with my guildies, I have grown quite fond of the social aspect of the game vs the grind for gear part. I am kinda burnt out on PvP. So much for not being chatty...

17) http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Onawarl

Last edited by Onawarl on Mon May 12, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter   Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:14 pm

O.O i think i have seen you bro. I might have had an instance with you. You know how to play your class from what i have seen Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Onawarl: Level 70 BM Hunter
Page 1 of 1