Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thexbeast

thexbeast

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 pm

hello guys my name is zach and my char name is Theabeast. He is a level 70 blood elf specced BM witha lil bit of MM. 41/19 to be precise. I am not attuned for kara. i do instnaces asoften as possible. I am currently working on getting epiced via PVP.
I want to leave champions of chaos. I switch servers for a freind. that is the only guild i have been on for this server. That guild is more focused on helping lower levels and doing pvp verse doing any instances at all.
Nightmare reccomended me. he is a good freind of mine. i also know indonial. we ran Shadow lybrinth together.
I am not appling for any other guild. working on getting band-aids to 375 from 225.
i love my character. i genneral;ly out dps every one in my instnace. i have to always slow down or cont to a speceific number... whislt the others are attackign at will.
i am skinnign and LW. 375/362 respectivly. I do have a vent channaal and a mic.
i love to play wow... i take great pride in my abilities and am very happy go luckky.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Theabeast
i have been playing for a year and a lilttle more
i am also working on a druid... it will have a tank anad healing spec... w/e is needed most by guild
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter   70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:11 am

You've got my attention. I'll be more than happy to speak with you in game, just questions about when you're usually on and such. Can't wait to be able to speak with you =)
Back to top Go down

70 hunter
Page 1 of 1