Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brennan - Lvl 70 Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brenann

Brennan - Lvl 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Brennan - Lvl 70 Druid   Brennan - Lvl 70 Druid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:37 pm

1) Char Name: Brenann

2) Class: Druid

3) Race: Tauren

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. (with points): (i.e.: Arcane = 46 | Fire = 12 | Frost = 3)
7/0/54 Resto atm
6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? Yes What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE/Thrallmar/LC/Sha'tar/Keepers of Time? I'm exalted with all the dungeon factions

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? How often?
SSC/the eye/Gruul's Lair/Magtheridon/Kara/etc. Used to raid 4-5 times a week

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in)
Tourniquet(Uldaman) Dark Haven(Baelgun)

8b) Reason for leaving previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above)
Havn't left TQ. These guys seem to be taking things a little to seriously for my liking. Its a small guild and tends to have very limited opportunity for involvement. Left Dark Haven when I could no longer keep up with their raid schedule. Became to big of a burden.

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.) No

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply):
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.)

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application? Found EG from the post on the Realm Forums by Eeden

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?)I ran kara a few weeks ago with EG and had a great time (did nightbane and shade as I recall.) Really enjoyed the banter.

10) What makes you special?
What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?: I always work to excel at using my character to its fullest. I feel I'm an excellent healer as well as an excellent bear tank. Also, I think that I adapt well to changing situations both in raiding and groups.

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you. Max

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills)
I'm an Enchanter/herbalist. I have all the rep based enchants

13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.) Every night usually 11 pm EST to 6 am EST

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances. I also have a level 70 hunter. My druid has spent considerable time as a tank and is raid/heroic geared. 16k health 36% dodge 27k armour

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: Yes

16) Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 28 years old, married and need a place to unwind Very Happy

17) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Brenann

Brenann

(edited to use your App format)
Back to top Go down

Brennan - Lvl 70 Druid
Page 1 of 1