Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
erde

70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: 70 Druid   70 Druid Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:43 pm

hey guys names Shane my toon is Erde 70 druid. looking for a raiding guild that raids auzzie times.

have good tanking gear and even better resto gear... kara keyed and all heroics. current spec is feral because i love tanking but i can spec w/e i need to raid lol.. more then happy to spec rest if need be.

300enchanting 375 tailor... i have plenty of exp in end game content all of pre-bc stuff done kara gruuls mags ssc and tk.

hmmz what else.. im currently in Midget Bunny Brigade because i used to work at night so i could raid us times.. only been there a week or so... not real much before that...

im a dedicated player who loves to joke around and have fun.. but is serious when it comes down to business.. friendly bloke easy to get along with always eager to help out guildies and alwayz down for some pvp action...

lol kinda tired atm so i wont link armoury details but pst ingame and yer.. ill edit this later and chuck linkie in..

thanx,
Shane
Back to top Go down
Maja

Maja

70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid   70 Druid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:07 am

Im sorry Erde but you have been in the guild before and it was problems so im gonna have to say no unless Eeden says okay . I dont doubt your abilities as a druid but yeah enough said
Back to top Go down
erde

70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid   70 Druid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:21 am

lol... yer not sure if youll believe me but this is another person.. i bought the account of the previous owner... he was a young kid... and from what ive heard from other people that he had a bad rep on the server... so if you all can spread the word that this isnt the immature little brat that it was.. and that its new person...

thanx
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid   70 Druid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:23 am

I will have to talk to you in game. Yes, Erde had a bad reputation, but if this is the case, I'd like to speak with you in-game and make a judgement from there before I jump to any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
erde

70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid   70 Druid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:05 am

ok cool im out of game time atm bull ill get some soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid   70 Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Druid
Page 1 of 1