Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
braela

braela

Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps Empty
PostSubject: Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps   Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 pm

After playing fro some 4+ years I've decided to walk away from WoW. I'm simply disappointed Blizz has decided that dumbing the game down for the sake of money and flooding the game with people who would be better off playing Super Mario for NES. I'll be popping into vent still but as far as coming back is concerned, they need to make the game as difficult as it was in Classic or TBC at least before I'd consider returning. Anyhow thats my speel, take care all

-Chris
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps   Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 am

you make lady sad now! lady needs orc lady! *cry*
Back to top Go down
braela

braela

PostSubject: Re: Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps   Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:07 am

Well I attempted to return tonight but Walmart ran out of game cards, if you can believe that. No credit card so thats not an option either Razz
Back to top Go down
braela

braela

PostSubject: Re: Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps   Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 am

By the way, I hate Steve very, very much. That and Varian Wrynn's chin is our only hope against Deathwing and his snowplow face
Back to top Go down
braela

braela

PostSubject: Re: Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps   Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm back in business, moved Barnette and Braela off server but Luth and Elly are still on Uldaman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps   Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking away from wow... for good? perhaps
Page 1 of 1