Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naxx - August 8th & 9th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zëro

Zëro

Naxx - August 8th & 9th Empty
PostSubject: Naxx - August 8th & 9th   Naxx - August 8th & 9th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Raid sign-ups for Saturday and Sunday morning. Raids are first come, first serve, so come early and sign up for your spots. Be ready to roll by having your pots, reagents and everything else you need. If we get through with Naxx early enough, make plans to attempt OS as well.

As per usual, I'll be signing up to tank, but i make no guarantees on being able to make it, so the spot may still be up for grabs later.

Tank: Zëro
Tank:
Heals: Mooface
Heals:
Heals/DPS:
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: Naxx - August 8th & 9th   Naxx - August 8th & 9th Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 am

I'd like to go on my hunter. only problem is I haven't even gotten gear from heroics for him yet. If there are any objections on me going as my hunter let me know, I still want to go but will understand. I just don't want to run naxx on sylar anymore now that I have all of my tanking off set except for bracers and a trinket. hunters name is bennu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
lustofdeath

PostSubject: Re: Naxx - August 8th & 9th   Naxx - August 8th & 9th Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:01 pm

i can tank on reioku. or i can use darth as dps if we find another tank. but ide rather tank. the catch is i can only do it on the 9th and 10th and that goes for sylar as well. its my wifes 25th and our 6 year dating anniv, so were having a party for her tonight. hope to see u all on later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naxx - August 8th & 9th   Naxx - August 8th & 9th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naxx - August 8th & 9th
Page 1 of 1