Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID

Go down 
+5
Draconesis
du!arm
Sparkleworks
azael
Llianna
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Llianna

Llianna

JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Empty
PostSubject: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok, due to everyone pugging groups it has become necessary to bring back the ol' forums. Please post what days/times you are available to raid (in server time of course) so that raids can be scheduled to meet the demands of the masses. This weeks raid will have nothing to do with what ppl have to say on here, but future raids will. K THX BAI
Back to top Go down
azael

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:16 am

Well my schedule is i work from 930pm-8am server time. My days off are Sundays and Mondays. Id like to see a early evening sunday or monday raid. between 7 and 8 would be preferable.
Back to top Go down
Sparkleworks

Sparkleworks

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 am

Tart and Draconesis are EST and are strange beasts that have normal people jobs that are daytime things Wink. Starting a raid after midnight really gets kinda iffy for us is all we're gunna say (and every other Friday night we have Table Top D&D), but other than that, we're generally pretty open.
Back to top Go down
du!arm

du!arm

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:27 am

I can raid fridays and saturdays about 9 server time
Back to top Go down
Draconesis

PostSubject: Free Times...   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Well, it appears that Tart and I speaking for each other, even though we are a couple doesn't matter. So, I am placing a same as her disclaimer. We work and I am working on Instructor status for my Tae Kwon Do, so we don't usually get here until about 8pm EST or later. Best days... Wed, every other Fri, and Sat, Sun after 6pm EST. That should cover the bases.

Draconesis

That which does not kill us, only postpones the inevitable...
Back to top Go down
Burntmane

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:51 am

Because I'm a slack-ass, I'm pretty much available a lot of the time. I'm EST, and...basically available a lot for raiding. Just need some advanced notice.
Back to top Go down
Doug

Doug

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 pm

This coming week I can raid any day except Friday night. The three weeks after that I can't raid Wednesday, Thursday or Friday nights. I get home from work at around 10:00 or 10:30 on those nights.
Back to top Go down
braela

braela

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

If EGS will have me along, I'm available Thursday and Friday evenings, early or late don't matter to me
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:25 am

Hey all, ok I know I haven't been on in a while and most of you prolly don't even remember me lol. I can raid anytime on the weekends as Sylar my DK DPS(Tank when I get the G to duel spec and the armor) I'll be on Caellum when not raiding in order to get him up to 80 as fast as I can so we have another healer. Just give me a shout if you see either of those guys on if you want to raid or even just a heroic dungeon but if reioku(tank) or darthshade(DPS) is on we come as a package, we don't raid or dungeon run without each other if we are both online at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID   JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JANUARY 2009!! PLEASE POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN RAID
Page 1 of 1