Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earlier raids?

Go down 
+4
TexasDemon
Iamzombie
Eeden
Zarjak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarjak

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:06 pm

When we get more 70's, how bout making some earlier kara raids?? (Or whatever raid we're on by then) Because i know some people would like to run Kara, but they cant because the times really don't work for them, either too late for them, or they work, just a thought.

Times that i was thinking was between 8:00-12-00
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:08 am

Once again, work knocks me out of 8 - 12. I work 3 - 11:30 and it takes me half an hour to get home. Infesord doesn't get off from work until usually 1 am server time... so yeah. That's the main reason it's so late. The GM and the MT are nighters =P I don't mind if you guys want something earlier though, just don't expect some people to be able to go if they're earlier, just as some people can't go if they're later =P
Back to top Go down
Iamzombie

Iamzombie

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:55 am

What about if we appoint somone who is on normally at a eilier time to put together raids...make a officer or leader "in charge" of geting a raids together at that time...so maybe make a AM and a PM post in the forums for raids..and the officer/leader should also post on the mesage of the day of when the raids will take place..so basically...perhaps we need a 2nd in charge during days...yes..eeden is god..but he cant always be here..so a "shift supervisor" i think is a good idea...summit aplications?..LOL
Back to top Go down
Zarjak

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:12 pm

Thats a good idea Zombie
Back to top Go down
TexasDemon

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:02 pm

I have been working on earlier raids go check the raid forums for hte post i put i have also been recruiting for missing slots but i need to know what we have and what we need ((just so were not like the late night group teehee))
Back to top Go down
Breezypoof

Breezypoof

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:52 am

healers and tanks?
lawl
Back to top Go down
TranceOmega

TranceOmega

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Yeah, if you know any respectable Healers and or tanks, do try to recruit them, by honorable means of course. We've got enough DPS.
Back to top Go down
Roxine

Roxine

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:42 am

HEY HEY HEY THERE !!!
* POINTS AT SELF *
TANK HERE!!
WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER??!! LOL
but yea id love to do earlier raids so if we all can plan something me and kuna will hopefully work out the kinks in it and get right on it cuz we seriously NEEED TO START RUNNING KARA EARLIER AND SOON!!!
Back to top Go down
lobotomy

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Thread Splitting,
Texas, we are trying to gain some thunder here and your splitting up the threads, that just makes it confusing and counterproductive.
Can we please put them in one section instead of all over the site.

LINKED HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earlier raids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earlier raids?   Earlier raids? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earlier raids?
Page 1 of 1