Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meldeclis 70 warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Optics

Optics

Meldeclis 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Meldeclis 70 warlock   Meldeclis 70 warlock Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:36 pm

1) Char Name: Meldeclis

2) Class: warlock

3) Race: undead

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. (with points): (i.e.: Arcane = 46 | Fire = 12 | Frost = 3) 9 affliction/5 demonology/47 destruction

6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE/Thrallmar/LC/Sha'tar/Keepers of Time? Kara keyed, I've slacked on my heroic keys, but probabaly about one run away from each CE, thrallmar, and Kot. LC needs some work.

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? How often?Pre-Bc, I raided absolutely everything you can think of. UBRS back when that was 15 man, Molten core, Blackwing lair, AQ 20 and 40, and the first half of naxx.
BC- My paladin is the MT for our guild on Arygos, Kara full clear, high king, gruul, Void reaver and working on SSC, Have cleared prety mch all the trash and only halfway attempted Lurker. Doom lord kazzak, and every heroic availble.

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in)I was the guild mastery of our raiding guild on Illidan server, then transfered here and into Fatalis.

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above)
Trick Model, my guild on illidan fell apart to excessive drama. afterwards several of us transfered here and joined fatalis to help progress through BWL with them and so on. After BC was released, they somply fell apart as well and I took a little break.
8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.)
Nope
8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply): None that I know of.
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.)

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application?
No one, I was looking through the realm forums, checking guilds and such.

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?)Like I discussed with Eeden, I still raid full time/mt for my guild on Arygos. I rolled there as my friends on this server all quit and I was left alone and bored. Now they're back, i want to play here a bit more, and your schedule is easily workable, no matte if a raid night or not, it's after my raids, and falls on days off I have so it makes it a bit easier to still play here, raid, make new friends etc.

10) What makes you special?
What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?:
In game, irl? I dunno, in game I have years of experience, skill etc. I now how to play about every class. Leveled and played 5 classes to 60 pre-bc, then after still leved a few to 70. I know tons of strats, the fundamentals of my class, and all that good stuff which helps make the world go round =P

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you. Max skill, what 375?

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills)
Enchant/Herbalist

13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.)
I play every single day. I work until 9pm eastern time, but I usually leave early to make raids on my othe server. I'm usually on until 2-3+ am.
14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances.
nope, just me =)
15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: sure do, used to run a vent as well, admin etc all familiar

16) Tell us a bit about yourself:
My name is Ben, 25 male (birthday today!) from Louisville, Ky
Been playing WoW since beta, previous MMO's before that, lineage, city of heroes, asherons call (briefly) I'm in the Air force blah blah. I'm a good guy, fun, relaxed and a good player. I like helping out progression guilds, or even learning new things all together. I think with your schedule I could be a good asset to you guys, and help out with the strats etc as needed. Ummm.. Man I don't know. feel like i've ben typing far too long. Anything else, just ask =)

17) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Meldeclis My lock
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&n=Optics My paladin <3
Back to top Go down
Dithiannim

Dithiannim

Meldeclis 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meldeclis 70 warlock   Meldeclis 70 warlock Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:34 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Meldeclis 70 warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Applications-
Jump to: