Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where I want the guild to go from here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeden

Eeden

Where I want the guild to go from here. Empty
PostSubject: Where I want the guild to go from here.   Where I want the guild to go from here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 am

So, I want to make this perfectly clear...

When I bought Wrath, I told myself that I WILL see the Arthas encounter, come hell or high-water. So that's what I'm going to push the guild for.

No, we're not turning into a hardcore guild by any means, but if you aren't going to go to a raid, please don't sign up, and if you do and can't make it, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE HAND so I can make arrangements.

Naxx is NO LONGER ON THE SCHEDULE. I DO NOT CARE what you need from there. Pug it. When the next patch comes out, we'll do the raid boss for the quest, and that's it as far as Naxx/OS goes.

Malygos will be getting pushed off the schedule soon.

Ulduar is going to be the main guild focus now. As far as finishing Ulduar goes, I don't care if we do or not. The main focus is to get enough gear to start plowing through ToC10 and as much of Ulduar as possible on the weekends. When we get ready for Icecrown, we'll start doing it then with ToC.

If I do not see the Arthas encounter (and by that, I mean the actual raid encounter which I KNOW they will have one of him...), then I'm not going to be very happy.

We have the people. Competent people. Now we need to get focused and organized and DO this.
Back to top Go down
Krysenia

Krysenia

Where I want the guild to go from here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I want the guild to go from here.   Where I want the guild to go from here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Speaking of which, folks.

http://egsuldaman.guildlaunch.com/

In lieu of "revamping" the guild to focus a little bit more on progression (progression does NOT = hardcore), we are unveiling a newer website with a little more functionality/usability.

Please start making accounts and claiming your characters, so you can enjoy the forums there.

Also, Ulduar and beyond (yes there will be hard modes involved at a point, most are not hard, just require organization, teamwork, and at times, intensity) require a lot more communication and strategy than anything you will find in Naxxramas, or OS. When we are raiding, keep vent clear during boss explanations and boss attempts. Trash clearing is fine to talk and chit chat, but there are some exceptions where even you need to pay attention on trash deeper in.

ALSO, if you are unclear on any strategy, or just want to refresh your memory and brush up on some fight mechanics, PLEASE go to www.tankspot.com and watch the beautiful videos that Ciderhelm and his crew have made. They are mostly from a tanks perspective, but they do detail all of the aspects of every fight, and are very easy and successful strategies.

Also, please make sure you bring consumables appropriate to your role (food buffs, flasks, etc), This is part of raiding folks. Come prepared. Fish Feasts are great, but don't get too dependent on them.

We are going to have a blast raiding, but we're also raiding experience the end game content and get stuff accomplished, so please keep that in mind. We are by no means "hardcore" in that we only are currently raidng 2-3 nights a week. But when we do raid, we will be prepared, and we will be focused, and we will accomplish the success of defeating bosses and getting our sweet loots.

/cheers!
Back to top Go down

Where I want the guild to go from here.
Page 1 of 1