Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not gunna lie... dick move

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

not gunna lie... dick move Empty
PostSubject: not gunna lie... dick move   not gunna lie... dick move Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 pm

so i hope you are all very happy. you made me leave egs because some certain people who i will not name pulled a shit fit and did the whole "i'll leave if she doesnt" trick. fine. you made me leave my boyfriend much to his "dismay"

then some of you.. decide you will make another guild, one that i can be in. that it would be a raiding guild yet we'd still do things with egs.. we sat in vent for hours thinking of names and talking about it and laughing it up.

the guild gets made... you all go offline and i'm the only person left sitting there for a good 18 hours.. log on thsi morning STILL no-one on...

so i log and go to do housework when my mother informs me that trage was recruiting for egs.. funny what about this guild he just made?

you mean to tell me that i just signed a guild charter and was lied to so some twerp can have ANOTHER fucking bank guild? that i wasted hours talking to people about what we were going to do?

am i honestly really that fucking bad.. really.. i know this post might not make much sense but to sya i'm pretty pissed is a fucking understatement.

i was pushed out of a guild i thought i had friends in because SOME of you really are judgemental pricks and dont see things for what they REALLY are or listen to all sides of a story and ruin a relationship..

and don't get me started on those of you who i have helped in the past and have basically turned around and told me to go fuck myself.. thats a whole other can of worms...

but really- i hope every last one of you is truely happy with yourselves. ESPECIALLY Jordan and Casey.
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: not gunna lie... dick move   not gunna lie... dick move Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:49 am

Looks like I've missed a lot in the while I haven't been online. I'm sorry Moo. I am and always will be your friend regardless of what people say or do. I'm not the type to be judgemental towards people except a few who ridicule my friends and the way they play what is supposed to be a friendly game. I'm not sure what I'll end up doing I have a lot of respect for Casey and a few others in the guild who are the more seasoned players but I'm thinking it may be time to move on. Lets face it, EGS is going into a never ending circle with all of this incredibly stupid DRAMA. No offense to Casey because I love this guild and always will but there are problems and it seems that we can get past all of it after a little bit and then we run right back into it. People are taking this game just TOO seriously and its really getting on my nerves now and that is something very hard to do with me. That's another reason why I have not been online and for any of you doubting it just look at the last time I actually signed onto any of my characters. I'm not saying that I'll be leaving EGS but the thought has crossed my mind and I have been seriously contemplating it. Reioku and I have been offered spots in other raiding guilds and have always passed on them but I may just take up one of those offers sooner or later if things seems to keep repeating themselves like this. I'm starting to not be able to raid the hours EGS raids any longer in favor of having a bit of a social life instead of sleeping my entire two days off each week and lately we just can't seem to get enough people to raid anyways. Not sure how many of you all actually check this site anymore but I thought I would let you all know how I feel before I make a decision on what may really effect whether I stay with EGS or even keep playing WoW any longer. I truely am sorry for what I've heard has happend to you Moo and think it's really fucked up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: not gunna lie... dick move   not gunna lie... dick move Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:07 pm

for what it's worth after i was backstabbed people were recruiting for EGS... so now there are more people who will raid on weekdays... however i think alot of them will get tired of running nothing but naxx for a while because seriously... without a good healer thats pretty much all i'd see them running.. their loss
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

PostSubject: Re: not gunna lie... dick move   not gunna lie... dick move Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Well. Words hurt. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not gunna lie... dick move   not gunna lie... dick move Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not gunna lie... dick move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: