Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

might not be online much for a while...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

might not be online much for a while... Empty
PostSubject: might not be online much for a while...   might not be online much for a while... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 am

shit hit the fan at home and i'm basically gettign a full time job and moving out of home... sorry if i have somehow let anyone down with this but i'm sick of being told i'm a failure, a waste of oxygen and that i should go kill myself by my own mother even though i'm surrently supporting her.
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: might not be online much for a while...   might not be online much for a while... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 am

Do what you need to do Moo. We will be here when you get back. Just please be careful and take care of yourself. I'm just a text away if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: might not be online much for a while...   might not be online much for a while... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:42 am

no you wont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: might not be online much for a while...   might not be online much for a while... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

might not be online much for a while...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: