Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legit old world raiding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
braela

braela

Legit old world raiding Empty
PostSubject: Legit old world raiding   Legit old world raiding Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Trager and I have come up with the idea of legitimately doing pre-BC raiding. We are using the new experience locking feature to lock toons at level 60 and begin attunement for the old world raids: ZG, MC, AQ 20 and 40,BWL and Onyxia. We are using my guild, Legacy of Doomhammer for this. Eeden, Infesord and Zero are on board with this idea as well. Message me if you want a toon added and be a part of this awesome idea Smile

-Chris
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: Legit old world raiding   Legit old world raiding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 am

hey hey i already said i was on board with this... just gotta figure out what toon to use
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: Legit old world raiding   Legit old world raiding Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:48 pm

do we have to use a level 60? even if we just want the achievements? I don't care about gear or anything besides the special mounts. I've been wanting to do all those raids so badly but don't have any characters near lvl 60 anymore. my lowest that is closest to that is level 35. It might help having a few 80's so more of a chance on loot since we'd be passing it up. If not that's fine, i'll find another way to do those raids Sad . lol, j/k. I really don't mind if I can't go on my DK sylar, since it sounds like you all wanna do leggit pre BC raids, it would just be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
braela

braela

PostSubject: Re: Legit old world raiding   Legit old world raiding Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 pm

I'd like to keep the in-guild raiding (Legacy of Doomhammer) legit but we can organize other raid runs for achievements. I think we should start getting people the Onyxia's Lair achievement before Blizz messes with her, and then we can have the Old World Ony achievement
Back to top Go down
Aratanzo

Aratanzo

PostSubject: Re: Legit old world raiding   Legit old world raiding Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:27 pm

I concur
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kungpowcomix
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legit old world raiding   Legit old world raiding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legit old world raiding
Page 1 of 1