Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxine

Roxine

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!   I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 pm

so Roxine is back and ready for fun! * looks around * I know a lot has changed while I've been gone. content included. On that note. If most of you don't know I was hacked earlier last year and since I have come back now I found what i had sadly lost. I lost my bank alt along with a few characters. So good news is I'm relearning almost from scratch how to play this so don't be mad at me if I ask a stupid question. I may be 70 well 71 now in levels on Roxine.. but I'm having to relearn how to tank. I would like your help on that if you guys don't mind. I'm talking going through Kara and letting me see ALL OF IT since i haven't yet. and on top of that helping if you can through the new content instances as well from time to time as guild runs. I would LOVE to be again in this guild ready and willing to tank anything and everything I miss being one of the main tanks along with Steve Sad. So if you guys can help let me know I'm up for anything helping with quests, runs, money, bags, whatever it'll help us all in the long run if we get a good tank out of all of this again Very Happy. It's good to see so many people i remember and great to meet all the new people well at least new since the last time I was on this game lol.
I remember when it was me and Casey that began making this guild after " that guild" didn't work out too well LOL. I feel so old even thinking about that far back. If any of you do just shows your age ( ha ha) and how long you've been on this game.
Back to top Go down

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: