Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

account hacked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caellum

Caellum

account hacked Empty
PostSubject: account hacked   account hacked Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:39 am

Hey everyone, well some bad news. I wont be online for a while. My account was hacked and everything that could make any kind of G was sold on almost all of my characters. I've checked the guild bank and it looks like they also used my characters to withdraw everything that they could and sell that as well. I'm so truly sorry that the G bank was robbed and I just wanted you all to know that it really wasn't me. I have a ticket opened as I type this for this issue.

When I tried signing in today it kept saying that the information I sent was not right and to check spelling. I checked spelling several times and it was all correct. I had my password reset and when I was checking my email for the new password I had received and earlier email stating the password was reset which was when I wasn't even home, I was at the doctors for an appointment. I signed in and checked my characters on the character select screen and they were all pretty much nude with sylar still having a few pieces of armor left. I think I might have caught the perp in mid act of selling the last of my stuff. All my G is gone, my armor is gone except for a few pieces of it. I also noticed that my characters went into the GBank and withdrew stuff and sold it as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Caellum

Caellum

account hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: account hacked   account hacked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 am

Update. Blizzard was able to return almost all of my stuff. I received a list of things in my email telling me what was returned. Not everything was returned =( but I was able to put everything that was taken from EGS's guild bank back thankfully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804

account hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: