Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caellum

Caellum

Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners Empty
PostSubject: Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners   Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:12 pm

I have a request of all JC's we have in guild and Miners and Skinners. I'm trying to finish my off set tanking gear for sylar, I'm pretty close having 4 tier 7 already and doing the research on getting the last pieces of tanking gear I've found a perfect ring for myself, the problem is, it is the Titanium Earthguard ring which consists of 2x Titanium Bar, 4x Eternal Earth, 4x Eternal Life, Frozen Orb and 4x Dragon's Eye. I have all the mats or can get all the mats very easily except for the 4x Dragon's Eye. I have 1 that I bought off Eeden for 60G which was very nice of him considering they go for twice that in the AH. I don't have enough G to buy the remaining 3 from the AH nor willing to spend that much on something that can be obtained each day from doing a JC daily. If there are any JCers in the Guild willing to sell the remaining 3 for 60G each or 180G for all 3 I would be very greatfull. Now I also found a few other pieces of tanking gear that I would really like to get as well which is made by BS. I need any Miners that can smelt Titansteel. I can get all the mats for those as well and I have a CD for it as well myself. I need a total of 7 made. If you already have them made, I can trade the mats for the ones you already have or request that you use your CD to make them for me with my mats. Now, the last favour I ask of is for any skinners or anyone at all that have any Nerubian Chitin that they don't need. I need a total of 40 and only have i think 5 on my LWer atm. I'm willing to trade or buy them off you for a bit cheaper then the AH. Like I said I don't have much G at this point because I'll be spending the 1k on getting the specialization of duel specing sometime this week but I can always pay later and I am good on my word. The titansteel is going to be for Tempered Titansteel Helm, and Tempered Titansteel Treads. The Dragon's Eye is for the Earthguard Ring, and the Nerubian Chitin is for the Durable Nerubhide Cape(I can make myself on my Hunter but dont have enough Nerubian Chitin.) You don't have to help me if you don't want to, this is just a request for help on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Eeden

Eeden

Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners   Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 am

Altima can make that Titanium Ring whenever you get the mats. I may have some spare Titanium laying around.
Back to top Go down

Request for any JCers and Miners and Skinners
Page 1 of 1