Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK Tanking Tips?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aratanzo

Aratanzo

DK Tanking Tips? Empty
PostSubject: DK Tanking Tips?   DK Tanking Tips? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 am

This is Trager, if you didnt know, and I'm sick of people who dont know how to DK Tank. So listen the fuck up!!!

FIRST You make sure you're fucking geared and specc'd to tank!!
SECOND You drop Death and Decay, it drops some leet threat, so dont fucking forget.
THIRD Spam the FUCK out of your diseases, keep them ticking and continue to step four.
FOURTH You aren't special enough if you need advice from me, move along.
FIFTH Make sure you hit Rune Strike EVERY fucking chance you get. And make sure to taunt any target thats gettin out of hand.
SIXTH Use every AoE move you have and rape to keep aggro on ALL the enemies, or people die, and then angry people make posts like this.

THANK YOU FOR TURNING DOWN THE FAILZ
The Hobo King
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kungpowcomix
Eeden

Eeden

DK Tanking Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Tanking Tips?   DK Tanking Tips? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 am

One thing that I know from a little bit of experience is that Glyph of Pestilence (or Disease, I don't remember which) can help keep the diseases up and spare the runes for other abilities. Blood Boil is great for keeping multiple targets on you too.

As far as Death and Decay goes, I try to use it in emergencies or for AoE trash pulls. Mainly because of the rune cost for DnD.

When I'm pulling, I normally tell them to give me a moment to gather threat, and I pull with Icy Touch, and then hit Plague Strike and Pestilence, and IMMEDIATELY Blood Boil. That's usually all I need to get started.

I think this would make a great discussion thread too for DK tanking rotations, but DK tanking isn't my specialty.

Trager, do you have any issues with runes when you open with DnD?
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

DK Tanking Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Tanking Tips?   DK Tanking Tips? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 am

thank you trager this was informative, i'll have to keep it in mind if i ever decide to lvl a fail dk tank... which would be fail anywya ebcause it would be on my account and i fucking fail that hard
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

DK Tanking Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Tanking Tips?   DK Tanking Tips? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 pm

TY dude, I'm off speccing my DK as a tank and this helps, I have 3 pieces of tier 7 tank gear and some blues, i wont be tempting to tank until I have at least the rest in blues and epics so for now sylar is just a bad ass aoe dps lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Aratanzo

Aratanzo

DK Tanking Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Rune Issues   DK Tanking Tips? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm

No, I generally don't have an issue, and if I do I bust my Empower Rune Weapon, refreshing all my runes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kungpowcomix
Sponsored content

DK Tanking Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK Tanking Tips?   DK Tanking Tips? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DK Tanking Tips?
Page 1 of 1