Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not dead, just poorly reassembled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zel

Zel

Not dead, just poorly reassembled Empty
PostSubject: Not dead, just poorly reassembled   Not dead, just poorly reassembled Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 pm

For those that remember me(used to be eeden's roomate, for those that don't) just dropping by to say i'm still alive.. tho i find it hard to call what i do living. trying to find my way back to the world of tubes and stop having to use the public library computers... well tata for now.
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

PostSubject: Re: Not dead, just poorly reassembled   Not dead, just poorly reassembled Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

keep ur held high my firend Smile
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: Not dead, just poorly reassembled   Not dead, just poorly reassembled Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 am

Did you lose your phone? I've tried to call you a time or two but I get nothing =( Been worried about ya man.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Not dead, just poorly reassembled   Not dead, just poorly reassembled Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:17 pm

yeah, phone's gone.. no money 2 pay 4 it. crashing on the folks couch still. working for hrs at wally world.( s) never always getting hit in the face.. with the steel, the receveing door, 3 bags of ice, oh and a pallet. basically making gas money to go to work. pushing buggies and what ever else they set me 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not dead, just poorly reassembled   Not dead, just poorly reassembled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not dead, just poorly reassembled
Page 1 of 1