Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khardin

Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM Empty
PostSubject: Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM   Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Hey guys, we're heading in to Naxx, this is gonna be a weekly thing from now on, about this time every friday and 2 am on saturdays. No need to sign up right now, since we probably will need a few pugs anyways, but this is just here to let u know u its happening.
As it stands these are the filled positions this week, we need 1 healer and 4 dps still!!

Smolkra----MT
Infesord---OT
Llianna---Heals
Eeden----Heals
Garkbit--Dps
Back to top Go down
Khardin

PostSubject: Re: Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM   Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:16 pm

great job guys, 2 wings down with no real problems. Gonna try and put it together again tonight, a little earlier than last night (2:45 is just too late to start) so try to be ready at 1am, so we can be pulling trash by 1:30.
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM   Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:07 pm

I might not be able to attend tonight's. I have had something come up.
Back to top Go down
Khardin

PostSubject: Re: Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM   Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey guys, IM STOKED, we did awesome in Naxx, and me and llianna ARE going to be able to make it tonight for Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad. We're gonna 1 shot that shit, but if u dont know the fight u should at least read up on it so u have a general idea whats going t happen. Anyways, Great job, and we're gonna have a first week Naxx clear;)
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM   Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:03 am

hey guys, sorry that I couldn't make any of the runs, i'm in the middle of moving to a new house so I wont be able to make it this weekend either, but good luck and hopefully I can make it next weekend comming up the April 10th, 11th runs depending if my cable, internet, phone combo is set up in the new place by then. If I do make the runs I'll go as DPS. I'm fairly well geared with half epics and a few blues and greens and I already have my Tier shoulders from 25 naxx. Character is Sylar. Oh and before I forget, GL on this upcoming run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM   Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads UP, Incoming NAXX 10 Man tonight at 1:30ish AM
Page 1 of 1