Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lag and low FPS in Dalaran? I may be able to help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lohn

Lag and low FPS in Dalaran?  I may be able to help. Empty
PostSubject: Lag and low FPS in Dalaran? I may be able to help.   Lag and low FPS in Dalaran?  I may be able to help. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:19 pm

When I'm not playing Lohn the hunter in Warcraft, I'm an I.T. professional who loves to build PCs. I've always built my own PCs and I know they're better faster and cheaper than anything you can get in a store, so I've decided to share my skills and maybe even make a little extra cash in the process. If you're looking for a new gaming PC, or know someone who is, check out my listing on eBay. I can make custom systems for less $ than the one below too. I take great pride in any system I build and will support it as much as possible.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160314055657&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Even if you just want tips and ideas building or upgrading you own system, let me know here or in game, or shoot me an email at nkasper(at)chamberlain(dot)com
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

Lag and low FPS in Dalaran?  I may be able to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lag and low FPS in Dalaran? I may be able to help.   Lag and low FPS in Dalaran?  I may be able to help. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 am

Oh yummy. I might have to take you up on this offer if I can get some money. I can't even afford the net right now XD

I had no idea you were an IT... awesome shit. I will get back with you later, but this could be very important, especially to poor Zero =(

Stickied for the time being!
Back to top Go down

Lag and low FPS in Dalaran? I may be able to help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Tips/Ideas-
Jump to: