Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magtheridon's Lair - TBA

Go down 
+3
Ikeda2
Caellum
Eeden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeden

Eeden

Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Empty
PostSubject: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:25 pm

Everyone stay alert, I'll be setting up a Magtheridon's run sometime in the next few days. More than likely we'll have to pug in people, but I want to get this done. Mag needs to die, and the head is going to Ravinblood. He's been waiting for this for a long time, and we need to do it and do it soon!

Signups are here! Let's shoot for 8 pm for a time, I have yet to determine a date. Need to talk with Ravin so we can arrange when he'll be on.

Eeden/Altima (more than likely Altima)
Ravinblood
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm up for it on Caellum, if I can get geared enough on bennu i'll go as DPS but I don't see that happening. It also depends on the day that we go, so I might end up having to drop, hope not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
Ikeda2

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Ill go. hopefully I can get the other two heroics done first so all i need is mags =D
Back to top Go down
Ravenblood

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:26 pm

I have all the heroic's done, Mags is the last part I need to get the "Champion of the Naaru" title. I just hope we don't have to pug too much. I believe we tend to do better with more of our own guildies. EGs FOREVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ikeda2

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Well before we do this do you want to help me get heroic shattered halls done ive been waiting for a week or two now
Back to top Go down
Infesord

Infesord

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:40 am

I hope we pug 0 people cause anyone else not associated with us may completly object to ravin getting the head by default. if we pug anyone see if ya can do it for people that alreadly have it, as opposed some goof from trade channel.
Back to top Go down
tanapa

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm

as far as i remeber as of patch 3.0.2 champion of the naaru became no longer available but maybe

http://www.wowwiki.com/Champion_of_the_Naaru

if this is true for ravin then i hope it works out and if i am available i'll try to go but on my mage
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:56 pm

The title is available to those who had the quests before the patch, to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Ms Mooface

Ms Mooface

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:56 pm

i'd love to go that is of course depending on what day it is and times. keep me posted bitch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magtheridon's Lair - TBA   Magtheridon's Lair - TBA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magtheridon's Lair - TBA
Page 1 of 1