Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonedeep App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonedeep

Bonedeep App Empty
PostSubject: Bonedeep App   Bonedeep App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 pm

1) Char Name:Bonedeep

2) Class: Rogue

3) Race:Undead

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. (with points): 18/43/0 Combat
6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE-Honored/Thrallmar-Honored/LC-Friendly/Sha'tar-Friendly/Keepers of Time-N/A?

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? None play Solo But I have Raided with othere toons on a differnt server UP to MC played a 60Mage 60 Pally 60 Lock

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in)Not in one

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above)

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: No

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply): I have some IRL friends that play but there in a Raiding only guild

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application?No one

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: Like what I read about you guys. I dont have a ton of time to play but I do like Raiding and grouping.

10) What makes you special? My Wife sead I am just like every one elts but a little SLOWER hehe.

What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?:Dont think I have any thing yet.

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: 300

12) What are your professions? Leather about 357

13) When do you usually play WoW?: Any time Iam not getting Wife agro. Sun Mon Tus 10am till 11pm off and on. Wed to Sat after 9PM all Depending on whats going on with kids and stuff. all times are EST

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? 24 Druid But Iam just messing with him a bit. When WoTLK comes out I will be trying a DK.

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?:Yes

16) Tell us a bit about yourself:Iam 35M from MI. Gameing is my out let or escape from life. I have played UO,EQ,WoW,EQ2,AoC and now back to WoW. I would like to find a good guild and nice people. I would love to see more of this world with Raiding and grouping but I know my play time is not real high and this will probly stop me.

17) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Bonedeep

[url]http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/5621149bhbLN.png
Back to top Go down
Bonedeep

Bonedeep App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonedeep App   Bonedeep App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:01 pm

1) Char Name:Bonedeep

2) Class: Rogue

3) Race:Undead

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. (with points): 18/43/0 Combat
6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE-Honored/Thrallmar-Honored/LC-Friendly/Sha'tar-Friendly/Keepers of Time-N/A?

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? None play Solo But I have Raided with othere toons on a differnt server UP to MC played a 60Mage 60 Pally 60 Lock

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in)Not in one

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above)

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: No

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply): I have some IRL friends that play but there in a Raiding only guild

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application?No one

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: Like what I read about you guys. I dont have a ton of time to play but I do like Raiding and grouping.

10) What makes you special? My Wife sead I am just like every one elts but a little SLOWER hehe.

What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?:Dont think I have any thing yet.

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: 300

12) What are your professions? Leather about 357

13) When do you usually play WoW?: Any time Iam not getting Wife agro. Sun Mon Tus 10am till 11pm off and on. Wed to Sat after 9PM all Depending on whats going on with kids and stuff. all times are EST

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? 24 Druid But Iam just messing with him a bit. When WoTLK comes out I will be trying a DK.

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?:Yes

16) Tell us a bit about yourself:Iam 35M from MI. Gameing is my out let or escape from life. I have played UO,EQ,WoW,EQ2,AoC and now back to WoW. I would like to find a good guild and nice people. I would love to see more of this world with Raiding and grouping but I know my play time is not real high and this will probly stop me.

17) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Bonedeep
Back to top Go down
Boom

Boom

Bonedeep App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonedeep App   Bonedeep App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:28 pm

i vote yes id like to see what you can do but my vote is not the final one Razz, curious as to where you heard about us?
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

Bonedeep App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonedeep App   Bonedeep App Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:42 am

Bonedeep wrote:

Very nice application, but I gotta say... this line is awesome XD

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Drol

Drol

Bonedeep App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonedeep App   Bonedeep App Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:19 am

Welcome to teh EGS!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonedeep

Bonedeep App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonedeep App   Bonedeep App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Thanks see you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonedeep App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonedeep App   Bonedeep App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonedeep App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Applications-
Jump to: