Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION All EGS!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drol

Drol

ATTENTION All EGS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION All EGS!!!!   ATTENTION All EGS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:38 am

Just a friendly reminder here from your favorite flea-infested, mushroom breeding, steak-dinner creating bovinus!

Ok seriously, If you ever plan to do a 25 man or not I really don't care. If not then go away!

If you're still reading this then you're probably interested in doing a 25 man someday and helping our guild progress further into content! First off, personally I'd love to do 25-mans! (As a guild/guilds) and as a personal goal I'd love to see at least T5 content before Wrath of The Lich King comes out! However I've learned over the past few weeks It's not about "My" goals. It's about "Our" goals! In my humble opinion, <Everlastin Goblinstomper> teamed up with <Savage Maidens> has SO much potential!!! We have so many knowledgeable players and the experience to co-op with The Maidens, our Sister guild don't forget!

Bottom line is this: We have the personnel to combine with <Savage Maidens> to accomplish ANY and I mean ANY T4 (Tier Four; or Tier 5!) Goal be it Gruul's Lair or Magtheridon's Lair (SSC/The Eye)! Granted Raid times, scheduling conflicts and real world issues WILL happen! That's ok! With combined efforts <Everlastin Goblinstomper> and <Savage Maidens> WILL be able to accomplish any goal in our "Geared" means! I just feel not enough of us are serious to the point to actually get things done. Raiding after Kara, even Zul'Aman (which is vastly underestimated) is much different! Gruull's Lair for example requires EVERYONE to know the fight(s) and it really just gets harder from then on out! Karazhan is NOT the end! Raiding goes on much farther than measly Prince! WE CAN DO IT! We have a planned Gruul's Lair/Possible Mag's Run this Saturday July 19, 2008 at 10pm Server time with our sisters <Savage Maidens>! Try to show up if you can!

I would like to stress to all of <Everlastin Goblinstomper> memebrs!, Please read up on Gruul's Lair Strategy and Magtheridon's Lair Strategy...Hell even read up on Serpentshrine Cavern and The Eye Strategies! Make yourself knowledgeable to all of the fights and save our Guild(s) hours of explanation time! Strategies for the listed encounters have been linked by me below this post!

I love being apart of <Everlastin Goblinstomper>! and I personally feel we have tons of progression potential! Make yourself prepared!

With the utmost respect,
Drol!

p.s: Team up! LET'S GET SOME SHIT ACCOMPLISHED OTHER THAN KARAZHAN RUNS BEFORE THE EXPANSION!!!

Links for strategies!

DISCLAIMER: You are responsible for clicking on the appropriate links directing you to the desired encounter knowledge!

Gruul's Lair -
http://www.wowwiki.com/Gruul%27s_lair
Magtheridon's Lair-
http://www.wowwiki.com/Magtheridon%27s_Lair
Serpentshrine Cavern -
http://www.wowwiki.com/Serpentshrine_Cavern
The Eye-
http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Eye
Back to top Go down
Khardin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION All EGS!!!!   ATTENTION All EGS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:23 pm

I too would like to start the EGS progression Drol, and I agree we definitely have the player base to choose from, we should try and get people coordinated so we can set up a time that works for most people. Possibly later than early kara raid grp runs and earlier than late kara. I'm sure some people wont be able to make it, but that might be the best compromise for the greatest number of people. We would also need to coordinate with the maidens on what time works so that there are no raid conflictions that would prevent people from coming. However we do it, i would just like to say i'm in, and i hope we can get a grp going soon.
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION All EGS!!!!   ATTENTION All EGS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:29 pm

I'm up for it, but once again, it's all about timing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION All EGS!!!!   ATTENTION All EGS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION All EGS!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Tips/Ideas-
Jump to: