Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonick

Demonick

Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App. Empty
PostSubject: Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App.   Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:51 pm

1) Char Name: Burnedtolife

2) Class: Priest

3) Race: Undead

4) LvL: 70

5) Spec. (with points): (i.e.: Arcane = 46 | Fire = 12 | Frost = 3) 0/0/61 (Unorthodox, I know, but it works well for both raiding and pvp.)

6) End Game Attunement: Are you attuned to Karazhan? If not, what stage of the attunement are you on? What is your rep (Friendly/Honored/Revered/Exalted) with CE/Thrallmar/LC/Sha'tar/Keepers of Time? I have the Kara key on my rogue, but not this character. No more attunement anyways, so no big deal.

7) End Game Experience:What raid content have you done? How often? everything pre-BC, cleared Kara, a couple of bosses in ZA, cleared gruul's, and I try to raid 2-3 nights a week

8a) Previous Guilds: (list the last 2 or 3 guilds you've been in) I transferred from Perenolde to raid with Nerf This. That's the only guild I've been with on this server

8b) Reason for leaving the previous guild: (Meaning the guilds you listed above) I took a break from playing for a couple of weeks and it seems that NT has kinda fizzled out since I've been gone

8c) Do you currently have any applications to join any other guilds?: (i.e.: Yes, I am currently applying to Guild1 and Guild2.) just this one

8d) Game Friends / Real Life Friends / Leveling Partners in EGS (please state which of those three options and to whom they apply):
(Let us know of any current EGS members that know you and may recommend you being a great member for EGS.) I dunno; the guys I was running with in Kara last night might vouch for me

8e) Who if anyone, recomended you / sent you to put in an Application? Drol told me to talk to Eeden; I just took it upon myself to find the site and put in an app.

9) Reason for interest in joining EGS: (Have friends, Family or just impressed with EGS?) Had fun in Kara last night. Seemed pretty laid back

10) What makes you special? my special helmet and the fact that my momma always tells me I am
What are you proud of about your character, what are your accomplishments?: I wouldn't really say I take a great amount of pride in anything I do on a video game. After all, it is just that: a video game. I just play to have fun and I'm content with that.

11) What level is your First Aid skill?: (This skill is extremely useful in major raid instances, good priests will bandage to save mana for those few extra tank heals when possible. Even if you haven't picked up the skill yet we will not hold it against you.) Haha, I'm gonna work on that now that I've got my tailoring finished

12) What are your professions? (and any faction reputations pertinent to these skills) Mining/Tailoring

13) When do you usually play WoW?: (i.e.: I currently play Mon, Wed and Fri for 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm server time.) random nights throughout the week, depending on whether or not I'm watching my youngin. Pretty much anytime after 6:30 PM on the nights that I am on.

14) Do you have any alts you also wish to bring into this guild? Please give details. eg, DPS spec players than can switch to a Tank or Heal spec char between raids to help with instances. Ewegotshankt 70 Rogue; combat daggers; okay gear

15) Do you have a microphone & experience with voice chat (team speak, Ventrillo, etc.)?: Yep, was on vent last night

16) Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker...

17) Please include a link to your Profile from WoW's Armory.

Burenedtolife: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Burnedtolife

Ewegotshankt: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Ewegotshankt
Back to top Go down
Drol

Drol

PostSubject: Re: Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App.   Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Welcome to EGS Burned! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ravenblood

PostSubject: Re: Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App.   Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Welcome Burnedtolife, looking forward to raiding with ya
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

PostSubject: Re: Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App.   Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Already accepted =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App.   Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burnedtolife/Ewegotshankt App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Applications-
Jump to: