Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enhanc v. Resto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
du!arm

du!arm

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 am

Just asking your opinions on me staying Enhanc or going Resto. plz none of this "its your choice"
Back to top Go down
lobotomy

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Their is more resto then enhancement gear from raids atm.

Build a spec for both and repec as needed. Its better to be versitile.
People can always use shammy healers.
Not always enchancement.
Back to top Go down
du!arm

du!arm

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 pm

more like never use enhancment shaman Sad
Back to top Go down
Eeden

Eeden

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:47 am

Actually, from what I hear, you need 3 Shaman in a raid group for later raids:

2 Resto, 1 Enhancement.

Windfury in a melee group (usually 2 or 3 rogues and a fury warrior) is -huge-, or stick the Enh Sham in the tank group for the Windfury on the tank for extra threat. There's a bit of versatility with an Enhancement Shaman in a raid, although you don't want to stack too many of them.
Back to top Go down
lobotomy

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Enchancement gets shafted alot lately, I do love windfury tho.
Its that most poeple dont know how to raid with one in group and how to max out the raid rewards of having one with you placed properly. This is probibly due to the fact there are few too many shammies on the server as well. Its much liek running with an arms war, if they are spec'd properly and grouped correcty so that the classes mesha nd play off each other they can be a devistating force. If not you wont see the full spectrum of how one can benefit you or your raid as a whole.
Back to top Go down
du!arm

du!arm

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 am

Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:49 am

Actually, You do need about 3 shamn for pre t5 conmtent. IN a t5 raid, u could add as much as 200 spell damage becaus of an ele sham in the group. the 3% crit and 3% to hit surprisingly allows alot more +spell crit/damage/haste gems and gear to be way more useful. My lock friend (he raids Sunwell now) refuses to go on a raid without a ele sham. just my two cents. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enhanc v. Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhanc v. Resto   Enhanc v. Resto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhanc v. Resto
Page 1 of 1