Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of enchants for Paralysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drol

Drol

List of enchants for Paralysis Empty
PostSubject: List of enchants for Paralysis   List of enchants for Paralysis Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Head: ill take care of Head with glyphs etc

Shoulder:Same as Head

Cloak: Enchant cloak- Major Armor(+120 armor) or Enchant Cloak-Dodge (+12 Dodge rating) (i'd honestly rather have the dodge)

Chest: Enchant Chest - Exceptional Health (+150 HP)

Wrist: Enchant Bracer - Fortitude (+12 Stam) or Enchant Bracer - Major Defense (+12 Defense)

Gloves: Enchant Gloves - Threat (+2% threat) or Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility (+15 Agility) I would either want the threat or just use an armor kit etc.

Boots: Enchant Boots - Fortitude (+12Stam) or Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed (+9 Stam and +8% Movement speed) Id rather take boars speed...i could explain but not here ill tell ya why sometime. =D

Shield: Enchant Shield - Major Stamina (+18Stam)
Thanks d00d and sorry about the delay =D
Back to top Go down
lobotomy

PostSubject: Re: List of enchants for Paralysis   List of enchants for Paralysis Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:04 pm

You may want to consider exceptional stats for your chest if you have pally buffs of kings while raiding. This will scale dodge crit health block ect. Better to have the scalable raw stats over the static ones if you have the buffs, even into over 70 content it will help reduce yoru cost and still scale.

My 2cents as a tank, and you know how broke tanks are. Smile

If your looking for mongoose we just got it in guild this last weekend finally.
Ask for nilah.
We have all the kara chants in house now and the one from ZA as well.
So hit us up for what may be lacking from your crafters and we will help ya out.
We also have the scope patterns on Karis and Athenae.

I have a ton of epic plate patterns for both pallies and wars as well as soem mail for shammies and hunters as a bs so if your gearing and can aquire the mats it will save you the AH prices. So dont be shy.
Just dont take advantage of the service and throw them on AH.

Hope this helps hon.

-lobo
Back to top Go down
Drol

Drol

PostSubject: Re: List of enchants for Paralysis   List of enchants for Paralysis Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Thanks Lobo! Actually im thinking of building some resistance gear..My BS is only like 367 atm so..i may be hitting you up for some pieces =D and about that +6 to all stats...I never actually thought about that! I love BoK...i mean what tank doesnt? lol im gonna think on that +6 may just be better than +150 hp. Thanks again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of enchants for Paralysis   List of enchants for Paralysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of enchants for Paralysis
Page 1 of 1