Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lohn

Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena Empty
PostSubject: Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena   Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:44 pm

I'm looking for a few good players to join me. As you may know, I have trouble making the late night raids in this guild, and attempts to do earlier raids have been inconsistant so far. Luckily Blizzard has found ways to accommodate us non-raiders so we can keep up with the epic gear.

-Badge of Justice rewards are on par with some of the best raid gear and can be collected in heroic 5-man(or woman) dungeons.

-The Arena is the ultimate source for PvP gear. Although built around resiliance and stamina, my season 3 gloves out DPS my Tier 4 thanks to crit rating.

-Honor rewards from battlegrounds make great filler epics for PvE and are essiential for PvP.

I am recruiting a group of players seeking high-end non-raid gear and gameplay. My focus is weekday evening 5-man groups for BG premades, heroic dungeons, Arena teams and the occasional world PvP. I am willing to pay for respecs for tanks and healers serious about joining me, and I will pay to create a 3v3 and 5v5 team. Arena team qualifaction will be decided by dueling me (you don't have to win). Weekend raiders of of course welcome.
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena   Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:11 am

Also lohn, The D3 hunter set is amazing. And is vast superior to season one stuff. Plus the two peice set lowers cool down of traps by 4 seconds, Making CC easier for us hunters Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

Hunting epics - Badges/Honor/Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Tips/Ideas-
Jump to: