Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who can go to an Early Karazhan?

Go down 
+4
Drol
Falrock
nightmare
Eeden
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eeden

Eeden

Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Empty
PostSubject: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:12 pm

This post is reserved for discussion (this is NOT a signup) of who can form and attend an earlier Karazhan group. Keep in mind that your group composition needs to be of the following:

2 tanks (1 tank for certain fights)
3 healers (2 can do for the first half, 3 are required for certain fights)
5-7 DPS (some fights require less, others more)

For those of you with alts that can switch out should need be, it would be advised or appreciated to make it run smoother. For example, Holy Paladins make Maiden of Virtue easy mode. Warlocks make taking the blue beam in Netherspite fairly easy with Life Drain constantly, as well as dealing with Imps during the Terestian Illhoof fight via Seed of Corruption fairly simple. Those are a few examples if you want it to run the smoothest possible. Flasks/Mana and Health Potions/Food make things easier as well.

Post here for further discussion amongst your members to see what you can get together.

Last edited by Eeden on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nightmare

nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:18 pm

i can go one nightmare and i am working on aldos a prot pally
Back to top Go down
Falrock

Falrock

PostSubject: Re: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:19 pm

GREAT idea Very Happy. i would love to do an early kara group. ive ran kara many times and know most of the fight so i would be happy to run with you all again... lol
Back to top Go down
Drol

Drol

PostSubject: Would love to   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:14 am

Id love to do an early Kara! 2am is just too late for me with my new schedule. =D
Back to top Go down
Falrock

Falrock

PostSubject: times   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:31 pm

i think that if we run on the weekends at around 6 like friday sat and sunday... more people are on during the weekends for some reason lol
Back to top Go down
junawe

junawe

PostSubject: Re: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:08 pm

ill go
Back to top Go down
thexbeast

thexbeast

PostSubject: Re: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:56 am

Can always help if i am needed to fill.
Back to top Go down
brei/alehandrya

PostSubject: Re: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:47 pm

I can usually make an early kara group most nights. I just need to know a head of time and I can make it on either my druid--tank, or my pally--currently tank--but not well enough geared to tank, and I'm planning on switching her to holy as soon as I have gear to do so. Friday-Tuesdays work best though
Brei, Alehandrya, Jasmindra
Back to top Go down
Gregorr

PostSubject: Re: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 am

I can go on early Kara with either Kaliq(hunter) or Jarrel(rogue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who can go to an Early Karazhan?   Who can go to an Early Karazhan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who can go to an Early Karazhan?
Page 1 of 1