Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm out, sorry.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daxsyx

Daxsyx

I'm out, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: I'm out, sorry.   I'm out, sorry. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Well it’s too bad it came to this, EGS was the coolest guild I’ve been in yet. But for as fun as half of it was, the other half is so full of bullshit I just cant stand it anymore. I’d like to point out the specifics, but I cant can I? Because that half of the guild has /gquit macroed and their mouse hovering over the button. Which is actually, the basis of all the problems anyway. Like stopping a baby’s tantrum with ice cream, it doesn’t take long for the baby to realize that tantrum = ice cream and that /gquit = half the guild begging them to come back and sending them on a weekly ego trip. All joking is fun until someone’s in a mood and wants to be pushy, and then it’s off limits. I stayed the last week mostly just to see how long it would take ash and kiandra to come back, little did I know it’d get a double whammy…that brings ash’s total to 3 gquits in as many months, 4 or 5 if you count alts? Eeden, you’re as good a GM as any I know, but I’ve never had this happen in other guilds, because when people leave we let them go, bringing them back just allows them to do it again the next time. It created attention addicts that log on not to play a game, but to get their fix, and that hurts everyone. Progress is nill because all it takes is 1 ornery member to derail an entire raid. Even when we do raid I dare say its not as good as it could be because tensions keep people from working together. Which is why I bow out, I’ll miss the late night raids and chats, but it’s just not fun for me anymore like it used to be. I hope no one leaves on my account, moving on should be based on your own thoughts and not someone else or for attention. And I hope the friends I made will keeping contact and call on me for dps. I’ll sit in on vent and egasm sometimes for as long as I’m welcome. On my last note, take a look at who’s leaving for good and who’s leaving only to come back and leave again, or any of the other drama that happens, personally, I think the wrong group of people are being kept.

~Dax 6
Back to top Go down
Caellum

Caellum

I'm out, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out, sorry.   I'm out, sorry. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:33 pm

sorry to see you go Dax, if you ever need a healer lemme know, i'll hlp out if i'm not busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Chaoslegion1804
thexbeast

thexbeast

I'm out, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out, sorry.   I'm out, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:24 am

hey man you were cool in my book catch u on the flip side... game side
Back to top Go down
Kaiandra

Kaiandra

I'm out, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out, sorry.   I'm out, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:58 am

I'll be honest, I shouldn't have /gquit. It's the first time I ever have and it was based purely out of having my feelings hurt and wanting to get away from the situation as fast as I could.

The better alternative would have been just to leave the game for the night, which is what I wish I would have done. And even better might have been to spend some time educating you on people with special needs and how hurtful ignorant comments can be.

But I didn't, and I apologize to the guild for leaving like that. I also realize people joke around about stuff like that and I tend to be a little more sensitive about it given my situation. I'll try to keep that in check.
Back to top Go down
Maja

Maja

I'm out, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out, sorry.   I'm out, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:01 am

AS an officer of this guild i think i should prolly start doing what i can to prefevent such stuff from occuring for we have lost 2 im portant members (breezy, and Dax ) So idk if there is a problem u ALL know that if there is something in Guild chat that is offensive you have all the right speak UP and say so. if it is not dropped them well further actions will come. I try to respect every1 and I expect the same for every1.
I DONT want to see losing Main and even the ppl you have just joined ( comon it looks bad) members for stupid resons to what could have been resoloved with a simple "Can we plz not talk about this" not saying that Kia shouldnt be upset sure she should be But Ash comon i do remember at one point there was some religion talk going on and YOU did ask if we could drop it as we did. but honestly this is really only one case and comon I Dont want to feel that ium singling any1 out at all. I more of a guy to to feel every1 opinion and I am always open to what ppl say so If there is Objectionm to what ive said here plz let me know. But as A final note Casey aka eeden has done a great job running this guild and comon guys I dont think he deserves this he has devoted he time to us and IO think maybe just maybe we should return the favor . So yea anyway i cannot believe im typing all this stuff out atm but i think it has to be said so, any You all know me and like ive said if you feel like i have not been fair saying this plz tell me i do try to be even though i havnt been really doing so in the past I am here now so Maja/Stur/Nuwdles/Rash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm out, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out, sorry.   I'm out, sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm out, sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Tips/Ideas-
Jump to: