Everlastin GoblinStomper's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everlastin GoblinStomper's

Welcome to the Everlastin GoblinStomper home page!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIRUS!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iamzombie

Iamzombie

VIRUS!! Empty
PostSubject: VIRUS!!   VIRUS!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:27 pm

So aperntly i have a nasty little trojan. My 1st scan found it tried to quarnteen it but before it could the trojan changed its regeristry and infected more files. Then prety much disabled my scan function. i used another scanner and it found the trojan then again it changed and infected more files. but now this scanner cant find the trojan anymore.

Basically this is just a heads up. genrally i only use this computer to play WoW or do WoW related things. If i had to guess i think i got it from that new signature thing everyone seems to be using. and i dont remeber how i got to the website, I may of googled it and gone to a fake site. But just a heads up and keep an eye out for your comp acting strange. some of the problems i have are WoW will minimise its self, when i play WoW i get DC'd alot and sometimes my shortcuts dont work.
Back to top Go down
TranceOmega

TranceOmega

VIRUS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!!   VIRUS!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:51 am

If you can find the Trojan via Virus scan, write down the address of it in your computer on a piece of paper, then put your comp in Safe mode and delete the file. With a computer in Safe mode, most Viruses can't be active because their dependent programs aren't running.
Back to top Go down

VIRUS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlastin GoblinStomper's :: Tips/Ideas-
Jump to: